• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[FREE] Coursera Learn 🎁 LIMITED TIME | Regular Updates 🔥

TIP for Coursera courses.

Many of the paid courses in Coursera are literally free through the audit option. Whenever you enroll for any course check for the audit option in the dialog box which opens when you click on the enroll button. This way if you are interested in learning without the certificate then you can select the audit option and learn for free bypassing the trial option.

Lately many of the courses have been lumped into specialization which itself is not free. You need to check the individual courses of the specialization for an audit option. Coursera is making it more and more difficult to find the audit button. However, if you need a certificate you will have to pay though.

Oh I also have a tip if you want coursera certificate for free.

p.s. you need 2 account to be safe

1. Enroll in any course you want using the first account on trial
2. Download the course materials (I recommend you to use google colab method)
3. Cancel the trial after you downloaded the course.
4. Watch and do the assignment on your own pace.
5. Enroll in the same course on your second account using trial again.
6. Finished everything & submit all the assignment to receive certificate within the trial period.
7. Don't forget to cancel the subscription payment and repeat the step if you want to get another certificate from different course

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock