• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How real is OrangeSuite hosting?

How real is OrangeSuite hosting?
It is too good to be true..... I have seen the sales page, and can not believe it with all the things included :unsure:. Also there is a 365-day money-back guarantee on the checkout page (warrior).But if you scroll down at the 'we have answers, on the sales page, there is a row that tells;

Yes! We want you to be totally happy with your purchase. If you find that OrangeSuite is not for you, file a support ticket within 90 days of purchase and we will give you a no hassles no questions refund.

In my opinion very ........

Reactions: guzdot
For which purpose? Legal things? Fine.

I never heard about them, make sure to search for feedback, reviews in Google or seeing if they have company contacts and own datacenter or company at least register.

I can tell you from the website design alone its very scam looking... The website looks like a spammy sales flyer.

They have domain privacy... That should only be used on personal stuff. If you are selling something to people you should have your contact info open.

There website has a wierd HTML.... it never stops slowly loading more stuff.... its css selectors make me think it was made in an app that cuts a photoshop temlate into a site.

and they are useing CDNS like crazy

Don't trust them...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock