• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Adult or none Adult Tube Site setup

At the moment there are still 1 more sits waiting

For those that I have sent a PM and don't answer I will skip and go to the next person sorry about that but I am willing to help but not t hold. Sorry

Reactions: bonarsitohang

Full house

Maybe for next time and thanks for those that accepted my gift hope you will enjoy it.

This giveaway will start if @Babak or any moderator authorizes the giveaway. If it is not authorized please delete the post.

With all your respect I am giving away to 5 users that are over 30 days of registered here at Babiato a FREE installation on your WordPress. For either an Adult or none Adult Tube Site.
I will do the setup for you all you need to provide is the site with a fresh WordPress installation with a domain name of your choice either for adults or none adults.
I will guide you on how you can earn with the tube site by using advertisements.
For those that want to know the name of the theme better not to ask I am not saying the name only if you decide to get the free installation then I will provide you the Name of the theme.

I won't provide you with any files I do all the setup and you will learn how to do the rest for the media files upload of your choice.

It's allowed as long as you do it fairly, and any smart moves or advertising will send you on vacation.
I am watching this thread. .

It's allowed as long as you do it fairly, and any smart moves or advertising will send you on vacation.
I am watching this thread. .
No advertising you can ask. All free and they get from me a paid service with the service for them to advertise and earn on their own sites with want I am giving to them. Log in. As a user and check my conversations with them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock