• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Frames X - UI Kit & Design Handbook

Glad you liked my share :).

Personally, I really like the Ship faster UI design system. But my all-time favourite has to be the *** design system. I recently bought the one and the new version that recently got updated is really nice :) The best thing is all the colour palates that they have. Also bought the *** ui icon set and have been using it a lot in my design.
Hey - If possible can you please share the *** ui New version - Thanks

lol , you guys upload every single course , some even worth thousands of dollars and then now saying the owner deserves that - obviously he does but consider this for other people too lol 😂

Reactions: chiefpundit
Yes i know that kit is amazing and i have seen reviews but saying that resources and courses are different just because for the sake that you can earn with resources does not make sense . People can use courses for professional life too - not every course is made for beginners , some of them are for professionals too and not every resource is made for professionals , some of them are for beginners too

Thank you, I'm also interested in the *** ui, especially his solid icons, can you share some the icons, please?

Hey - If possible can you please share the *** ui New version - Thanks
Never
Thank you, I'm also interested in the *** ui, especially his solid icons, can you share some the icons, please?
Nope

Please don't quote me for *** things. I am not selling those
+ You can buy it from the official site. Thanks for understanding.

(Those who know the reason know why I am saying this. Don't pm me regarding ***)

Glad you liked my share :).

Personally, I really like the Ship faster UI design system. But my all-time favourite has to be the *** design system. I recently bought the one and the new version that recently got updated is really nice :) The best thing is all the colour palates that they have. Also bought the *** ui icon set and have been using it a lot in my design.
Is untitled far better than pegasus?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock