• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foxiz - Newspaper News and Magazine For WordPress

Foxiz - Newspaper News and Magazine For WordPress v2.3.0

No permission to download

songohan

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Jun 1, 2018
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
songohan submitted a new resource:

Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine - Download Foxiz - WordPress Newspaper News and Magazine + Themeforest 34617430

1651823053862.png
Foxiz is a WordPress theme perfect for News, Magazine, Blog and for all kinds of publishing websites. It has all the tools for every publishing need.

We have a lot of positive feedbacks from our buyers on Themeforest market. We are committed to providing the best support and solve almost issues within 24 hours.

Foxiz is SEO friendly with schema structure. Supports organization, site links search box, breadcrumbs bar, open graph, compatible with Yoast...

Read more about this resource...

To null this theme or want to access the theme options then go to Plugin File Editor and select Foxiz Core plugin and find admin/core.php file and replace it's all code with this core.php file:

Note:- You can't import demo directly because they have server side security so you can't import it without license key.

Last edited:
Reactions: sessizbyu
To null this theme or want to access the theme options then go to Plugin File Editor and select Foxiz Core plugin and find admin/core.php file and replace it's all code with this core.php file:

Thanks to @songohan and @cristiano_s
Not nulled bro see

Attachments

• 20220507_080945.jpg
    20220507_080945.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 86

Thanks to @songohan and @cristiano_s
I know that this version is Not nulled !!!

And We already have the latest version NULLED!!!

So, for a WHAT Reason He is Re-posting this theme WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE IT NULLED!!!

The One and the ONLY PROBLEM with this theme is DEMOS!!!

I Asked Him few Times to Extract JUST ONE DEMO FOR ME (as a Elemetor Page) and He is re-posting the theme again...

WTF

Are you trying to import the demo?

If yes: You can't import demo directly because they have server side security so you can't import it without license key. But you can import default demo manually.

He can first Load a particular Demo page and then He can EXPORT that particular Elementor page as a ELEMENTOR PAGE!!! Which means, it won't be a Full Demo page but it will be Enough for us to continue working from that point on, on our websites... If we have that Elementor page example

What are You talking about?

This theme is Already Nulled!!!

What do You mean by this: Please wait PRO NULL, null it???
this file my upload is original. I download it from ThemeForest and then upload it here. Do you understand? My english is not good

this file my upload is original. I download it from ThemeForest and then upload it here. Do you understand? My english is not good
Yes I Know what are You talking about!

Yes, You are providing Here the Untouched Themeforest version and that's Nice

But, Can You do this:

1. Load the Tech DEMO Page Number 5 on Your Website

2. Go to the Pages section in Your Wordpress dashboard and then export this particular Home page as an Elementor page

p.s

Search on Google and Learn How to export a particular Elementor page from Your website

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-05-07 08-42-20.png
    Screenshot from 2022-05-07 08-42-20.png
    1 MB · Views: 62
Sorry, I haven't installed this theme for my website yet :) So I can't export the file for you

So, for a WHAT Reason He is Re-posting this theme WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE IT NULLED!!!
There are some differences between request section thread and resource thread. So he hasn't reposted, he just posted it as a resource thread and you got Nulled Version in the requests section thread.

For example:- Here in this thread you can see that there is a download button on the top side and on the other side there is no download button in the request section thread as it is just for asking or requesting.

Foxiz 1.2.2 (Nulled With Elementor Pro)

theme-preview.__large_preview.jpg

View hidden content is available for registered users!
Thanks to @EhsanGraph @songohan for the source

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dongdude
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock