• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Will be uploaded in the next few days when less busy👍

Formidable Forms v5.3
MAY 24, 2022 BY MIKE

New: Added support for grouping together forms, views, and pages as Custom Applications.
New: Application templates can now be imported from the new Applications page.
New: Added a new frm_xml_filename filter for customizing the name of an exported XML file.
Fix: Conditionally hidden repeated fields were missing when displaying summary fields in some cases.
Fix: Avoid a division by zero error when using data_type="average" in graph shortcodes.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and ironclad
bobsmith updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.3 Nulled

Formidable Forms Pro v5.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled
= v5.3 =
New: Added support for grouping together forms, views, and pages as Custom Applications.
New: Application templates can now be imported from the new Applications page.
New: Added a new frm_xml_filename filter for customizing the name of an exported XML file.
Fix: Conditionally hidden repeated fields were missing when displaying summary fields in some cases.
Fix: Avoid a division by zero error when...

Read the rest of this update entry...

PLEASE NOTE THIS ABOUT LATEST V5.3

There is an issue that we are aware of, so do not spam thread about it.

Currently with the way the plugin is nulled so that you can have access to the templates, it is now causing issues with the new additional feature of Application templates.

With the existing version, you can access the templates as per usual, however you can not see any additional addon and now you will not be able to see any application template either.

So with current setup you will get this if you want templates working:

Untitled4.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled2.png

You can work around this currently for the time being if youj would rather have the application templates.

Simply install the Free version of Formidable from WordPress and just use the Pro version from here, although you will lose access to templates as it is not nulled to use them.

Use just Free from WordPress and Pro from here and you get this:

Untitled5.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

PLEASE NOTE THIS ABOUT LATEST V5.3

There is an issue that we are aware of, so do not spam thread about it.

Currently with the way the plugin is nulled so that you can have access to the templates, it is now causing issues with the new additional feature of Application templates.

With the existing version, you can access the templates as per usual, however you can not see any additional addon and now you will not be able to see any application template either.

So with current setup you will get this if you want templates working:

Untitled4.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled2.png

You can work around this currently for the time being if youj would rather have the application templates.

Simply install the Free version of Formidable from WordPress and just use the Pro version from here, although you will lose access to templates as it is not nulled to use them.

Use just Free from WordPress and Pro from here and you get this:

Untitled5.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

This is something that will be looked into in the near future, however it has been uploaded as it is so that people can use the latest version one way or the other for the time being.

• Wow
Reactions: TassieNZ
I'm also looking for views. Is this working with the latest 5.3 update? At the moment, it's not letting us display views on the front end. It asks us to upgrade to premium. It would be amazing to test this! Gravity Forms isn't working for my current use case. Thanks :)

I'm also looking for views. Is this working with the latest 5.3 update? At the moment, it's not letting us display views on the front end. It asks us to upgrade to premium. It would be amazing to test this! Gravity Forms isn't working for my current use case. Thanks :)
It's always good to use updated versions but if something isn't working you can roll back for the meantime until a solution is found. You can use previous working versions. Thank you.

Hi @OnguboM, thanks for your help, but...

A. How do we download old resources? The download button at the top of this page links to the latest version, and I don't know how to download the older ones.

B. Since Fluent Forms has a pro version and a free version, won't the free version of the plugin be telling the pro version that it's "fake"? So wouldn't both need to be in unison?

I would follow your advice if I could, but I'm not sure how! I'd appreciate it if I could understand how it's possible.

Thanks for your help.

A. How do we download old resources? The download button at the top of this page links to the latest version, and I don't know how to download the older ones.

B. Since Fluent Forms has a pro version and a free version, won't the free version of the plugin be telling the pro version that it's "fake"? So wouldn't both need to be in unison?

I would follow your advice if I could, but I'm not sure how! I'd appreciate it if I could understand how it's possible.

Thanks for your help.
Which version do you need? I save 3 or 5 old packages in case I need to roll back.

Thanks for your help.
Which version do you need? I save 3 or 5 old packages in case I need to roll back.

And that is what the History tab is for in each thread 😉

Reactions: MinMary
Formidable Views5.2

Attachments

• formidable-views-5.2.zip
    586.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Love
Reactions: ngebajak
Here's a package with all addons that I got right here, to which I added the version number. You will also find the latest version of the Formidable Geolocation plugin that I purchased (not to be confused with the Formidable Location plugin).

Attachments

• formidable-addons.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 269
Here's a package with all addons that I got right here, to which I added the version number. You will also find the latest version of the Formidable Geolocation plugin that I purchased (not to be confused with the Formidable Location plugin).
Thank you so much for sharing this, Julien! I am testing it now. This had been on my radar this week.

Hello, would someone be so kind as to help me with the installation of this plugin on my site?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock