• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.8.3

No permission to download
Ok just removed the following entries (I found them by querying for the term "malware")

frm_addons_l1456b615ff7eaf835634eb478f16fbdc

frm_addons_lbb954de62b06fadbc4b00869f56bef73

frm_addons_lc3905c37f4127686d512a7665206852e

YMMV - there are other "frm_addons...." that may need to be removed or altered.

Disabled all plugins, didn't have caching on this particular site. Didn't work.

In the WP_OPTIONS table, under "frm_addons...", I do see the following entry

not sure what this is exactly, but look like potential call back or utm capture if clicked, but will compare to other sites and report back.
Compare the same table with a fresh installation

Reactions: anihi
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v6.8.3

Download Formidable Forms Pro v6.8.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
Formidable Forms v6.8.3
MARCH 6, 2024 BY MIKE

• New: The option to limit entries now supports multiple values, so entries can be limited by IP, Cookie, and Logged In User all at the same time.
  • New: The option to limit entries now includes the option to limit entries by an email field.
  • New: [frm-graph] shortcodes now support data_type="maximum" and data_type="minimum"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sir can i get this
  • Formidable Forms PDF
There is irrefutable data that if you search in the threads or go page-by-page, that you will normally find what you're looking for.... I did the heavy lifting - I kick doors & download plugins.

Attachments

• formidable-pdfs_2.0.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 19
There is irrefutable data that if you search in the threads or go page-by-page, that you will normally find what you're looking for.... I did the heavy lifting - I kick doors & download plugins.
thank you so much

Hello,

This zip on uploading says "Incompatible Archive". Any insights on why this could be?

Thanks

Reactions: M.C
Hello,

This zip on uploading says "Incompatible Archive". Any insights on why this could be?

Thanks
Try unzipping & rezip & then try again, or if you can upload to the plugins folder in WP & unzip, it works....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock