• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FOODSIFY - Multitenancy Based Food Grocery & E-commerce Builder Platform (SAAS)

FOODSIFY - Multitenancy Based Food Grocery & E-commerce Builder Platform (SAAS) v1.6 EXTENDED version nulled by @lalbilla

No permission to download
Oh I'm just seeing your reply ....I've Design more than 50 website via PHP script ,you are talking about being poor, I do buy theme from Themeforest, the only reason I needed to nulled this is to change the copywrite in the admin dashboard....mind you, i've already purchased the original script from the original developer...so you and lalbila should go and eat the script 🤣..... Out of tons of script on Babiato, your script is the only script that has a password and you are not ashamed of yourself , you st0le someones script, nulled it and still went ahead to put a password... What are you trying to achieve ?...please go and eat your script.. there are other responsible uploader on Babiato who doesn't put password on there script ....

putting password is to protect leeching like fresh members, without contribution. there are tons of websites download from here and sell to users dirt cheap like 5$.
from my view point, you are still leecher too. i dont see your resources or contribution.
also he is not purchasing script, asking support like here we provide lol.

This one bit harsh.

I've Design more than 50 website via PHP script ,you are talking about being poor, I do buy theme from Themeforest, the only reason I needed to nulled this is to change the copywrite in the admin dashboard....mind you, i've already purchased the original script from the original developer...so you and lalbila should go and eat the script 🤣
harsh but true, this fag claiming to already purchased and still complaining about password haha. removing copyright is illegal too because this one is not white label product.

Oh I'm just seeing your reply ....I've Design more than 50 website via PHP script ,you are talking about being poor, I do buy theme from Themeforest, the only reason I needed to nulled this is to change the copywrite in the admin dashboard....mind you, i've already purchased the original script from the original developer...so you and lalbila should go and eat the script 🤣..... Out of tons of script on Babiato, your script is the only script that has a password and you are not ashamed of yourself , you st0le someones script, nulled it and still went ahead to put a password... What are you trying to achieve ?...please go and eat your script.. there are other responsible uploader on Babiato who doesn't put password on there script ....
Listen bro, I know people like you, you are script kiddies, who download php script, change logo, color and copyright text and sell to the customer for hundreds of dollar. so don't play game here.

If you want password, go and do something for community, you will get access to this script password even for all others resources which are restricted to new users.

Listen bro, I know people like you, you are script kiddies, who download php script, change logo, color and copyright text and sell to the customer for hundreds of dollar. so don't play game here.

If you want password, go and do something for community, you will get access to this script password even for all others resources which are restricted to new users.
🤣🤣🤣Please rest

• Haha
Reactions: lalbilla
I'm replying you because you keep tagging me ....stop tagging me and Yes, go eat your script, I don't need it, nobody needs it anymore
They are tagging you because of your stupid comment 🤦‍♂️
LOL You've purchased this script and you're still complaining.

I'm replying you because you keep tagging me ....stop tagging me and Yes, go eat your script, I don't need it, nobody needs it anymore
It would be better not to reply here now since you don't need it :)
Reply ban added. .

if somebody already have installed it with license key, please share web.php file, this file coming from the developer server. without it I can't nulled it.

99% Nulled done, all bypass, backdoor and license check removed just need web.php file.

Thanks,
<?php

use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Route;

/*
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Web Routes
|
| Here is where you can register web routes for your application. These
| routes are loaded by the RouteServiceProvider within a group which
| contains the "web" middleware group. Now create something great!
|
*/

Route::get('cache-clear',function(){
Artisan::call('cache:clear');
Artisan::call('config:clear');
});

Route::get('php-info',function(){
phpinfo();
});

// Match my own domain
Route::group(['domain' => env('APP_URL')], function($domain)
{

Auth::routes();

Route::get('/','WelcomeController@index')->name('welcome');
Route::get('blog/{title}','BlogController@show')->name('blog.show');
Route::get('blogs/search','BlogController@search')->name('blog.search');
Route::get('blogs','BlogController@lists')->name('blog.lists');
Route::get('page/{slug}','PageController@show')->name('page.show');
Route::get('contact','ContactController@index')->name('contact.index');
Route::post('contact/send','ContactController@send')->name('contact.send')->middleware('throttle:2,1');
Route::get('pricing','PricingController@index')->name('princing.index');
Route::get('demos','WelcomeController@demos')->name('demos');
Route::post('lang/switch','WelcomeController@lang_switch')->name('lang.switch');

Route::post('subscribe','WelcomeController@subscribe')->name('subscribe');
Route::get('register','RegisterController@index')->name('user.register')->middleware('guest');
Route::get('user/login','RegisterController@login')->name('user.login')->middleware('guest');
Route::post('user/store','RegisterController@store')->name('user.store')->middleware('guest');

// **---------------------------------------CRON JOB ROUTES START---------------------------------------** //

//automatic charge from the credits
Route::get('cron/make-charge', 'CronController@makeCharge');
// Alert after Order Expired
Route::get('cron/alert-user/after/order/expired', 'CronController@alertUserAfterExpiredOrder')->name('alert.after.order.expired');
// Alert before Order Expired
Route::get('cron/alert-user/before/order/expired', 'CronController@alertUserBeforeExpiredOrder')->name('alert.before.order.expired');
Route::get('cron/tenant-reset-product-price', 'CronController@tenantPricereset');

Route::get('/sitemap.xml', 'SettingController@sitemapView');
Route::get('locale/lang', 'LocalizationController@store')->name('language.set');

Route::get('/home', [App\Http\Controllers\HomeController::class, 'index'])->name('home');

Route::get('/mysettings', 'Admin\UserController@index')->name('admin.admin.mysettings')->middleware('auth');
Route::post('genup', 'Admin\UserController@genUpdate')->name('admin.users.genupdate')->middleware('auth');
Route::post('passup', 'Admin\UserController@updatePassword')->name('admin.users.passup')->middleware('auth');

Route::group(['as' => 'admin.', 'prefix' => 'admin', 'namespace' => 'Admin', 'middleware' => ['auth', 'admin','user']], function () {
Route::get('dashboard', 'AdminController@dashboard')->name('dashboard');
Route::get('/dashboard/static','DashboardController@staticData');
Route::get('/dashboard/perfomance/{period}','DashboardController@perfomance');
Route::get('/dashboard/deposit/perfomance/{period}','DashboardController@depositPerfomance');
Route::get('/dashboard/order_statics/{month}','DashboardController@order_statics');
Route::get('/dashboard/visitors/{days}','DashboardController@google_analytics');
Route::resource('cron', 'CronController');

Route::resource('store', 'StoreController');
Route::post('stores/destroys', 'StoreController@destroy')->name('stores.destroys');

Route::resource('domain', 'DomainController');
Route::post('domains/destroys', 'DomainController@destroy')->name('domains.destroys');

Route::get('domain/edit/database/{id}', 'StoreController@databaseView')->name('domain.database.edit');
Route::put('domain/update/database/{id}', 'StoreController@databaseUpdate')->name('database.update');
Route::get('domain/edit/plan/{id}', 'StoreController@planView')->name('domain.plan.edit');
Route::put('domain/update/plan/{id}', 'StoreController@planUpdate')->name('domain.plan.update');

Route::resource('seo', 'SeoController');

Route::resource('env', 'EnvController');
Route::get('site/settings', 'EnvController@theme_settings')->name('site.settings');

Route::resource('plan', 'PlanController');
Route::post('plans/delete', 'PlanController@destroy')->name('plans.destroys');
Route::get('/plan/config/settings','PlanController@settings')->name('plan.settings');
Route::put('/plan/config/update/{type}','PlanController@settingsUpdate')->name('plan.settings.update');

//language
Route::resource('language', 'LanguageController');
Route::get('languages/delete/{id}', 'LanguageController@destroy')->name('languages.delete');
Route::post('languages/setActiveLanuguage', 'LanguageController@setActiveLanuguage')->name('languages.active');
Route::post('languages/add_key', 'LanguageController@add_key')->name('language.add_key');
// Menu Route
Route::resource('menu', 'MenuController');
Route::post('/menus/destroy', 'MenuController@destroy')->name('menus.destroy');
Route::post('menues/node', 'MenuController@MenuNodeStore')->name('menus.MenuNodeStore');
//role routes
Route::resource('role', 'RoleController');
Route::post('roles/destroy', 'RoleController@destroy')->name('roles.destroy');
// Admin Route
Route::resource('admin', 'AdminController');
Route::post('/admins/destroy', 'AdminController@destroy')->name('admins.destroy');

//Gateway crud controller
Route::resource('gateway', 'PaymentGatewayController');
//Blog crud controller
Route::resource('blog', 'BlogController');
//Page crud controller
Route::resource('page', 'PageController');

Route::resource('template','ThemeController');

Route::get('/dns/settings', 'StoreController@dnsSettingView')->name('dns.settings');
Route::put('/dns/update', 'StoreController@dnsUpdate')->name('dns.update');

Route::get('/developer/instruction', 'StoreController@instructionView')->name('developer.instruction');
Route::put('/instruction/update', 'StoreController@instructionUpdate')->name('developer.instruction.update');

//Support Route
Route::resource('support', 'SupportController');
Route::post('supportInfo', 'SupportController@getSupportData')->name('support.info');
Route::post('supportstatus', 'SupportController@supportStatus')->name('support.status');

//Option route
Route::get('option/edit/{key}', 'OptionController@edit')->name('option.edit');
Route::post('option/update/{key}', 'OptionController@update')->name('option.update');
Route::get('option/sco-index', 'OptionController@seoIndex')->name('option.seo-index');
Route::get('option/seo-edit/{id}', 'OptionController@seoEdit')->name('option.seo-edit');
Route::put('option/seo-update/{id}', 'OptionController@seoUpdate')->name('option.seo-update');

//Theme settings
Route::get('theme/settings', 'OptionController@settingsEdit')->name('theme.settings');
Route::put('theme/settings-update/{id}', 'OptionController@settingsUpdate')->name('theme.settings.update');
Route::get('theme/settings/General','ThemesettingsController@general')->name('settings.general');
Route::post('theme/settings/General','ThemesettingsController@generalupdate')->name('settings.general.update');
Route::get('theme/settings/services','ThemesettingsController@serviceindex')->name('settings.service.index');
Route::get('theme/settings/services/create','ThemesettingsController@servicecreate')->name('settings.service.create');
Route::post('theme/settings/services/store','ThemesettingsController@servicestore')->name('settings.service.store');
Route::get('theme/settings/services/{id}/edit','ThemesettingsController@serviceedit')->name('settings.service.edit');
Route::put('theme/settings/services/update/{id}','ThemesettingsController@serviceupdate')->name('settings.service.update');
Route::post('theme/settings/services/destroy','ThemesettingsController@servicedestroy')->name('settings.service.destroy');
Route::get('theme/footer','ThemesettingsController@footerindex')->name('settings.footer.index');
Route::post('theme/settings/footer','ThemesettingsController@footerupdate')->name('settings.footer.update');
Route::get('theme/settings/themes','ThemesettingsController@demo_lists')->name('settings.demo');
Route::get('theme/settings/theme/create','ThemesettingsController@demo_create')->name('settings.demo.create');
Route::post('theme/settings/theme/create','ThemesettingsController@demo_store')->name('settings.demo.store');
Route::get('theme/settings/theme/{id}/edit','ThemesettingsController@demo_edit')->name('settings.demo.edit');
Route::put('theme/settings/theme/update/{id}','ThemesettingsController@demo_update')->name('settings.demo.update');
Route::post('theme/settings/theme/destroy','ThemesettingsController@demo_destroy')->name('settings.demo.destroy');

//Order Route
Route::resource('order', 'OrderController');

//merchant crud and mail controller
Route::resource('partner', 'MerchantController');
Route::post('merchant-send-mail/{id}', 'MerchantController@sendMail');
Route::get('merchant-login/{id}', 'MerchantController@login')->name('merchant.login');

//Report Route
Route::resource('report', 'ReportController');
Route::get('order-excel', 'ReportController@excel')->name('order.excel');
Route::get('order-csv', 'ReportController@csv')->name('order.csv');
Route::get('order-pdf', 'ReportController@pdf')->name('order.pdf');
Route::get('report-invoice/{id}', 'ReportController@invoicePdf')->name('report.pdf');

// Fund History Route
Route::get('fund/history','FundController@history')->name('fund.history');
Route::post('fund/approved','FundController@approved')->name('fund.approved');
Route::post('fund/store','FundController@store')->name('fund.store');

// Theme Settings

});

Route::group(['prefix' => 'partner', 'as' => 'merchant.', 'namespace' => 'Merchant', 'middleware' => ['auth', 'merchant','user']], function () {
Route::get('dashboard', 'DashboardController@index')->name('dashboard');
Route::get('/dashboard-data','DashboardController@staticData');

Route::get('domain', 'DomainController@index')->name('domain.list');
Route::get('domain/create','DomainController@create')->name('domain.create');
Route::get('domain/edit/{id}', 'DomainController@edit')->name('domain.edit');
Route::put('domain/update/{id}', 'DomainController@update')->name('domain.update');
Route::post('domain/check','DomainController@check')->name('domain.check');
Route::post('domain/store','DomainController@store')->name('domain.store');
Route::get('domain/select/plan','DomainController@gateway')->name('domain.payment');

Route::get('domain/configuration/{id}', 'DomainController@domainConfig')->name('domain.domainConfig');
Route::post('domain/add-subdomain/{id}','DomainController@addSubdomain')->name('add.subdomain');
Route::put('domain/update-subdomain/{id}','DomainController@updateSubdomain')->name('update.subdomain');
Route::delete('domain/delete-subdomain/{id}','DomainController@destroy')->name('destroy.subdomain');

Route::post('domain/add-customdomain/{id}','DomainController@addCustomDomain')->name('add.customdomain');
Route::put('domain/update-customdomain/{id}','DomainController@updateCustomDomain')->name('update.customdomain');
Route::delete('domain/delete-customdomain/{id}','DomainController@destroyCustomdomain')->name('destroy.customdomain');

Route::get('/domain/transfer/{id}','DomainController@transferView')->name('domain.transfer');
Route::post('/domain/otp/{id}','DomainController@sendOtp')->name('domain.transfer.otp')->middleware('throttle:5,1');
Route::post('/domain/varifyotp/{id}','DomainController@verifyOtp')->name('domain.verify.otp')->middleware('throttle:5,1');

Route::get('/domain/developer-mode/{id}','DomainController@developerView')->name('domain.developer');
Route::post('/domain/migrate-seed/{id}','DomainController@migrateWithSeed')->name('domain.migrate-seed');
Route::post('/domain/migrate/{id}','DomainController@migrate')->name('domain.migrate');
Route::post('/domain/clear-cache/{id}','DomainController@cacheClear')->name('domain.clear-cache');
Route::post('/domain/remove-storage/{id}','DomainController@removeStorage')->name('domain.storage.clear');
Route::post('/domain/login/{id}','DomainController@login')->name('domain.login');
Route::post('/domain-login/{id}','DomainController@loginByDomain')->name('domain.login.domain');

Route::get('/domain/renew/{id}','PlanController@renewView')->name('domain.renew');
Route::get('/plan/domain/{id}','PlanController@changePlan')->name('domain.plan');
Route::get('/plancharge/{domain}/{id}', 'PlanController@ChanePlanGateways')->name('plan.gateways');
Route::post('/domain/renewcharge/{id}','PlanController@renewCharge')->name('plan.renew-plan');

Route::get('/gateways/{id}', 'PlanController@gateways')->name('plan.gateways');
Route::post('/deposit', 'PlanController@deposit')->name('plan.deposit');
Route::get('plan-invoice/{id}', 'PlanController@invoicePdf');
Route::get('enroll', 'PlanController@enroll')->name('plan.enroll');
Route::post('enroll/store', 'PlanController@storePlan')->name('enroll.domain');

// Store Create
Route::get('store/create','PlanController@strorecreate')->name('plan.strorecreate');

//Payment status route
Route::get('payment/success', 'PlanController@success')->name('payment.success');
Route::get('payment/failed', 'PlanController@failed')->name('payment.failed');
//Support Route

//Report Route

// Fund Route
Route::resource('fund','FundController');
Route::get('fund/payment/select','FundController@payment')->name('fund.payment');
Route::post('fund/deposit','FundController@deposit')->name('fund.deposit');
Route::get('fund/history/list','FundController@history')->name('fund.history');

Route::get('fund/redirect/success', 'FundController@success')->name('fund.success');
Route::get('fund/redirect/fail', 'FundController@fail')->name('fund.fail');

Route::get('plan-renew/redirect/success','PlanController@renewSuccess');
Route::get('plan-renew/redirect/fail','PlanController@renewFail');

// Lock Store
Route::get('store/lock/{id}','PlanController@lock')->name('store.lock');

// Order Routes
Route::get('order','OrderController@index')->name('order.index');
});

});

Route::group(['as' => 'seller.', 'prefix' => 'seller', 'namespace' => 'Seller', 'middleware' => ['InitializeTenancyByDomain','PreventAccessFromCentralDomains','auth','seller','user','tenantenvironment']], function () {
Route::get('/dashboard', 'DashboardController@dashboard');
Route::get('/dashboard/order-perfomance/{period}','DashboardController@orderPerfomace');

Route::get('/dashboard/deposit/perfomance/{period}','DashboardController@depositPerfomance');
Route::get('/dashboard/order_statics/{month}','DashboardController@order_statics');
Route::get('/dashboard/neworders','DashboardController@getCurrentOrders')->name('orders.new');
Route::get('/clear-cache','DashboardController@cacheClear');
Route::get('/subscription-status','DashboardController@subscriptionStatus');

Route::resource('category', 'CategoryController');
Route::resource('brand', 'BrandController');
Route::resource('tag', 'TagController');
Route::resource('orderstatus', 'OrderstatusController');
Route::resource('coupon', 'CouponController');
Route::resource('tax', 'TaxController');
Route::resource('location', 'LocationController');
Route::resource('shipping', 'ShippingController');
Route::resource('features', 'FeaturesController');
Route::resource('product', 'ProductController');
Route::post('product-import', 'ProductController@import')->name('product.import');
Route::get('product/edit/{id}/{type}', 'ProductController@edit');
Route::post('products/destroys', 'ProductController@multiDelete')->name('products.destroys');
Route::resource('attribute', 'AttributeController');
Route::resource('media', 'MediaController');
Route::resource('mediacompress', 'ImagecompressController');
Route::resource('table','TableController');
Route::resource('barcode','BarcodeController');
Route::get('barcodes/reset','BarcodeController@reset')->name('barcode.reset');
Route::resource('user','UserController');
Route::get('/user/login/{id}','UserController@login')->name('user.login');
Route::resource('rider','RiderController');
Route::get('settings','SettingsController@index');
Route::post('settings/update','SettingsController@update')->name('settings.update');
Route::get('medias','MedialistController@index');
Route::post('media/delete','MedialistController@delete')->name('medias.delete');
Route::get('media/create','MedialistController@create')->name('medias.create');

Route::get('payment/gateway','PaymentgatewayController@index')->name('payment.gateway');
Route::post('payment/custom/gateway','PaymentgatewayController@custom_payment')->name('custom.payment');
Route::get('payment/custom/gateway/create','PaymentgatewayController@custom_payment_create')->name('custom.payment.create');
Route::post('payment/gateway/{id}','PaymentgatewayController@store')->name('payment.gateway.store');
Route::get('payment/gateway/{payment}','PaymentgatewayController@payment_edit')->name('payment.edit');
Route::get('payment/install/{payment}','PaymentgatewayController@install')->name('payment.install');

Route::get('theme','ThemeController@index')->name('theme.index');
Route::get('theme/install/{theme}','ThemeController@install')->name('theme.install');

Route::resource('language','LanguageController');
Route::post('language-addkey/{id}','LanguageController@addKey')->name('language.addkey');
Route::delete('language-remove-key/{id}','LanguageController@keyRemove')->name('language.keyremove');

Route::get('calender','CalenderController@index')->name('calender.index');

Route::get('upcominOrders','CalenderController@upcoming_orders')->name('seller.order.upcoming');

Route::post('product/barcode/search','BarcodeController@search')->name('barcode.search');
Route::post('barcode/generate','BarcodeController@generate')->name('barcode.generate');

// Reviews Route
Route::get('review','ReviewController@index')->name('review.index');
Route::post('review/destroy','ReviewController@destroy')->name('review.destroy');

//pos routes
Route::resource('pos', 'PosController');
Route::get('products','PosController@productList')->name('product.json');
Route::post('add-to-cart','PosController@addtocart')->name('add.tocart');
Route::get('remove-cart/{id}','PosController@removecart')->name('remove.cart');
Route::post('cart-qty','PosController@CartQty')->name('cart.qty');
Route::post('product-search','PosController@search')->name('pos.search');
Route::get('product-varidation/{id}','PosController@varidation')->name('pos.varidation');
Route::post('check-customer','PosController@checkcustomer');
Route::post('make-order','PosController@makeorder')->name('pos.order');
Route::post('make-customer','PosController@makeCustomer')->name('pos.customer.store');
Route::get('apply-tax','PosController@applyTax');
Route::post('orders/destroy','OrderController@destroy')->name('order.multipledelete');

Route::get('order/print/{id}','OrderController@print')->name('order.print');

Route::post('/save-token', 'FirebaseController@saveToken')->name('save-token');
Route::post('/send-notification', 'FirebaseController@sendNotification')->name('send.notification');
Route::resource('notification','FirebaseController');
Route::post('notifications/destroy','FirebaseController@destroy')->name('notification.destroys');

Route::resource('site-settings','SitesettingsController');
Route::resource('google-analytics','GoogleanalyticsController');

// Menu Route
Route::post('menues/node', 'MenuController@MenuNodeStore')->name('menus.MenuNodeStore');
//role routes
// Admin Route
Route::post('/admins/destroy', 'AdminController@destroy')->name('admins.destroy');

Route::resource('page','PageController');
Route::resource('blog','BlogController');
Route::resource('slider','SliderController');
Route::resource('banner','BannerController');
Route::resource('special-menu','SpecialmenuController');

Route::get('/store-settings','SiteController@index');
Route::post('/theme-data-update/{type}','SiteController@updatethemesettings')->name('themeoption.update');

Route::get('settings/seo','SeoController@index')->name('seo.index');
Route::post('seo/{page}','SeoController@update')->name('seo.update');
Route::get('settings/pwa','SettingsController@pwa')->name('pwa.index');
Route::post('settings/pwa','SettingsController@pwa_update')->name('pwa.update');
Route::get('settings/custom_css_js','SettingsController@custom_css_js')->name('custom_css_js.index');
Route::post('settings/custom_css_js','SettingsController@custom_css_js_update')->name('custom_css_js.update');

});

Route::group(['prefix'=>'rider', 'as' => 'rider.', 'namespace' => 'Rider','middleware'=>['InitializeTenancyByDomain','PreventAccessFromCentralDomains','auth','rider','user','tenantenvironment']], function(){
Route::get('dashboard','DashboardController@dashboard')->name('dashboard');
Route::get('settings','SettingsController@index')->name('settings.index');
Route::post('settings','SettingsController@update')->name('settings.update');
Route::get('order/{id}','OrderController@show')->name('order.show');
Route::post('order/delivered','OrderController@delivered')->name('order.delivered');
Route::get('order/cancel/{id}','OrderController@cancelled')->name('order.cancelled');
Route::get('live/orders','DashboardController@live_orders')->name('live.orders');
});

<?php

use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Route;

/*
| Web Routes
|
| Here is where you can register web routes for your application. These
| routes are loaded by the RouteServiceProvider within a group which
| contains the "web" middleware group. Now create something great!
|
*/

Route::get('cache-clear',function(){
Artisan::call('cache:clear');
Artisan::call('config:clear');
});

Route::get('php-info',function(){
phpinfo();
});

// Match my own domain
Route::group(['domain' => env('APP_URL')], function($domain)
{

Auth::routes();

Route::get('/','WelcomeController@index')->name('welcome');
Route::get('blog/{title}','BlogController@show')->name('blog.show');
Route::get('blogs/search','BlogController@search')->name('blog.search');
Route::get('blogs','BlogController@lists')->name('blog.lists');
Route::get('page/{slug}','PageController@show')->name('page.show');
Route::get('contact','ContactController@index')->name('contact.index');
Route::post('contact/send','ContactController@send')->name('contact.send')->middleware('throttle:2,1');
Route::get('pricing','PricingController@index')->name('princing.index');
Route::get('demos','WelcomeController@demos')->name('demos');
Route::post('lang/switch','WelcomeController@lang_switch')->name('lang.switch');

Route::post('subscribe','WelcomeController@subscribe')->name('subscribe');
Route::get('register','RegisterController@index')->name('user.register')->middleware('guest');
Route::get('user/login','RegisterController@login')->name('user.login')->middleware('guest');
Route::post('user/store','RegisterController@store')->name('user.store')->middleware('guest');

// **---------------------------------------CRON JOB ROUTES START---------------------------------------** //

//automatic charge from the credits
Route::get('cron/make-charge', 'CronController@makeCharge');
// Alert after Order Expired
Route::get('cron/alert-user/after/order/expired', 'CronController@alertUserAfterExpiredOrder')->name('alert.after.order.expired');
// Alert before Order Expired
Route::get('cron/alert-user/before/order/expired', 'CronController@alertUserBeforeExpiredOrder')->name('alert.before.order.expired');
Route::get('cron/tenant-reset-product-price', 'CronController@tenantPricereset');

Route::get('/sitemap.xml', 'SettingController@sitemapView');
Route::get('locale/lang', 'LocalizationController@store')->name('language.set');

Route::get('/home', [App\Http\Controllers\HomeController::class, 'index'])->name('home');

Route::get('/mysettings', 'Admin\UserController@index')->name('admin.admin.mysettings')->middleware('auth');
Route::post('genup', 'Admin\UserController@genUpdate')->name('admin.users.genupdate')->middleware('auth');
Route::post('passup', 'Admin\UserController@updatePassword')->name('admin.users.passup')->middleware('auth');

Route::group(['as' => 'admin.', 'prefix' => 'admin', 'namespace' => 'Admin', 'middleware' => ['auth', 'admin','user']], function () {
Route::get('dashboard', 'AdminController@dashboard')->name('dashboard');
Route::get('/dashboard/visitors/{days}','DashboardController@google_analytics');
Route::resource('cron', 'CronController');

Route::resource('store', 'StoreController');
Route::post('stores/destroys', 'StoreController@destroy')->name('stores.destroys');

Route::resource('domain', 'DomainController');
Route::post('domains/destroys', 'DomainController@destroy')->name('domains.destroys');

Route::get('domain/edit/database/{id}', 'StoreController@databaseView')->name('domain.database.edit');
Route::put('domain/update/database/{id}', 'StoreController@databaseUpdate')->name('database.update');
Route::get('domain/edit/plan/{id}', 'StoreController@planView')->name('domain.plan.edit');
Route::put('domain/update/plan/{id}', 'StoreController@planUpdate')->name('domain.plan.update');

Route::resource('seo', 'SeoController');

Route::resource('env', 'EnvController');
Route::get('site/settings', 'EnvController@theme_settings')->name('site.settings');

Route::post('plans/delete', 'PlanController@destroy')->name('plans.destroys');
Route::get('/plan/config/settings','PlanController@settings')->name('plan.settings');
Route::put('/plan/config/update/{type}','PlanController@settingsUpdate')->name('plan.settings.update');

//language
Route::resource('language', 'LanguageController');
Route::get('languages/delete/{id}', 'LanguageController@destroy')->name('languages.delete');
Route::post('languages/setActiveLanuguage', 'LanguageController@setActiveLanuguage')->name('languages.active');
Route::post('languages/add_key', 'LanguageController@add_key')->name('language.add_key');
// Menu Route
//role routes
// Admin Route

//Gateway crud controller
Route::resource('gateway', 'PaymentGatewayController');
//Blog crud controller
Route::resource('blog', 'BlogController');
//Page crud controller
Route::resource('page', 'PageController');

Route::resource('template','ThemeController');

Route::get('/dns/settings', 'StoreController@dnsSettingView')->name('dns.settings');
Route::put('/dns/update', 'StoreController@dnsUpdate')->name('dns.update');

Route::get('/developer/instruction', 'StoreController@instructionView')->name('developer.instruction');
Route::put('/instruction/update', 'StoreController@instructionUpdate')->name('developer.instruction.update');

//Support Route
Route::post('supportInfo', 'SupportController@getSupportData')->name('support.info');
Route::post('supportstatus', 'SupportController@supportStatus')->name('support.status');

//Option route
Route::get('option/edit/{key}', 'OptionController@edit')->name('option.edit');
Route::post('option/update/{key}', 'OptionController@update')->name('option.update');
Route::get('option/sco-index', 'OptionController@seoIndex')->name('option.seo-index');
Route::get('option/seo-edit/{id}', 'OptionController@seoEdit')->name('option.seo-edit');
Route::put('option/seo-update/{id}', 'OptionController@seoUpdate')->name('option.seo-update');

//Theme settings
Route::get('theme/settings', 'OptionController@settingsEdit')->name('theme.settings');
Route::put('theme/settings-update/{id}', 'OptionController@settingsUpdate')->name('theme.settings.update');
Route::get('theme/settings/General','ThemesettingsController@general')->name('settings.general');
Route::post('theme/settings/General','ThemesettingsController@generalupdate')->name('settings.general.update');
Route::get('theme/settings/services','ThemesettingsController@serviceindex')->name('settings.service.index');
Route::get('theme/settings/services/create','ThemesettingsController@servicecreate')->name('settings.service.create');
Route::post('theme/settings/services/store','ThemesettingsController@servicestore')->name('settings.service.store');
Route::get('theme/settings/services/{id}/edit','ThemesettingsController@serviceedit')->name('settings.service.edit');
Route::put('theme/settings/services/update/{id}','ThemesettingsController@serviceupdate')->name('settings.service.update');
Route::post('theme/settings/services/destroy','ThemesettingsController@servicedestroy')->name('settings.service.destroy');
Route::get('theme/footer','ThemesettingsController@footerindex')->name('settings.footer.index');
Route::post('theme/settings/footer','ThemesettingsController@footerupdate')->name('settings.footer.update');
Route::get('theme/settings/themes','ThemesettingsController@demo_lists')->name('settings.demo');
Route::get('theme/settings/theme/create','ThemesettingsController@demo_create')->name('settings.demo.create');
Route::post('theme/settings/theme/create','ThemesettingsController@demo_store')->name('settings.demo.store');
Route::get('theme/settings/theme/{id}/edit','ThemesettingsController@demo_edit')->name('settings.demo.edit');
Route::put('theme/settings/theme/update/{id}','ThemesettingsController@demo_update')->name('settings.demo.update');
Route::post('theme/settings/theme/destroy','ThemesettingsController@demo_destroy')->name('settings.demo.destroy');

//Order Route

//merchant crud and mail controller
Route::resource('partner', 'MerchantController');
Route::post('merchant-send-mail/{id}', 'MerchantController@sendMail');
Route::get('merchant-login/{id}', 'MerchantController@login')->name('merchant.login');

//Report Route
Route::get('order-excel', 'ReportController@excel')->name('order.excel');
Route::get('order-csv', 'ReportController@csv')->name('order.csv');
Route::get('order-pdf', 'ReportController@pdf')->name('order.pdf');
Route::get('report-invoice/{id}', 'ReportController@invoicePdf')->name('report.pdf');

// Fund History Route
Route::get('fund/history','FundController@history')->name('fund.history');
Route::post('fund/approved','FundController@approved')->name('fund.approved');
Route::post('fund/store','FundController@store')->name('fund.store');

// Theme Settings

});

Route::group(['prefix' => 'partner', 'as' => 'merchant.', 'namespace' => 'Merchant', 'middleware' => ['auth', 'merchant','user']], function () {
Route::get('dashboard', 'DashboardController@index')->name('dashboard');
Route::get('/dashboard-data','DashboardController@staticData');

Route::get('domain', 'DomainController@index')->name('domain.list');
Route::get('domain/create','DomainController@create')->name('domain.create');
Route::get('domain/edit/{id}', 'DomainController@edit')->name('domain.edit');
Route::put('domain/update/{id}', 'DomainController@update')->name('domain.update');
Route::post('domain/check','DomainController@check')->name('domain.check');
Route::post('domain/store','DomainController@store')->name('domain.store');
Route::get('domain/select/plan','DomainController@gateway')->name('domain.payment');

Route::get('domain/configuration/{id}', 'DomainController@domainConfig')->name('domain.domainConfig');
Route::post('domain/add-subdomain/{id}','DomainController@addSubdomain')->name('add.subdomain');
Route::put('domain/update-subdomain/{id}','DomainController@updateSubdomain')->name('update.subdomain');
Route::delete('domain/delete-subdomain/{id}','DomainController@destroy')->name('destroy.subdomain');

Route::post('domain/add-customdomain/{id}','DomainController@addCustomDomain')->name('add.customdomain');
Route::put('domain/update-customdomain/{id}','DomainController@updateCustomDomain')->name('update.customdomain');
Route::delete('domain/delete-customdomain/{id}','DomainController@destroyCustomdomain')->name('destroy.customdomain');

Route::get('/domain/transfer/{id}','DomainController@transferView')->name('domain.transfer');
Route::post('/domain/otp/{id}','DomainController@sendOtp')->name('domain.transfer.otp')->middleware('throttle:5,1');
Route::post('/domain/varifyotp/{id}','DomainController@verifyOtp')->name('domain.verify.otp')->middleware('throttle:5,1');

Route::get('/domain/developer-mode/{id}','DomainController@developerView')->name('domain.developer');
Route::post('/domain/migrate-seed/{id}','DomainController@migrateWithSeed')->name('domain.migrate-seed');
Route::post('/domain/migrate/{id}','DomainController@migrate')->name('domain.migrate');
Route::post('/domain/clear-cache/{id}','DomainController@cacheClear')->name('domain.clear-cache');
Route::post('/domain/remove-storage/{id}','DomainController@removeStorage')->name('domain.storage.clear');
Route::post('/domain/login/{id}','DomainController@login')->name('domain.login');
Route::post('/domain-login/{id}','DomainController@loginByDomain')->name('domain.login.domain');

Route::get('/domain/renew/{id}','PlanController@renewView')->name('domain.renew');
Route::get('/plan/domain/{id}','PlanController@changePlan')->name('domain.plan');
Route::get('/plancharge/{domain}/{id}', 'PlanController@ChanePlanGateways')->name('plan.gateways');
Route::post('/domain/renewcharge/{id}','PlanController@renewCharge')->name('plan.renew-plan');

Route::get('/gateways/{id}', 'PlanController@gateways')->name('plan.gateways');
Route::post('/deposit', 'PlanController@deposit')->name('plan.deposit');
Route::get('plan-invoice/{id}', 'PlanController@invoicePdf');
Route::get('enroll', 'PlanController@enroll')->name('plan.enroll');
Route::post('enroll/store', 'PlanController@storePlan')->name('enroll.domain');

// Store Create
Route::get('store/create','PlanController@strorecreate')->name('plan.strorecreate');

//Payment status route
Route::get('payment/success', 'PlanController@success')->name('payment.success');
Route::get('payment/failed', 'PlanController@failed')->name('payment.failed');
//Support Route

//Report Route

// Fund Route
Route::resource('fund','FundController');
Route::get('fund/payment/select','FundController@payment')->name('fund.payment');
Route::post('fund/deposit','FundController@deposit')->name('fund.deposit');
Route::get('fund/history/list','FundController@history')->name('fund.history');

Route::get('fund/redirect/success', 'FundController@success')->name('fund.success');
Route::get('fund/redirect/fail', 'FundController@fail')->name('fund.fail');

Route::get('plan-renew/redirect/success','PlanController@renewSuccess');
Route::get('plan-renew/redirect/fail','PlanController@renewFail');

// Lock Store
Route::get('store/lock/{id}','PlanController@lock')->name('store.lock');

// Order Routes
});

});

Route::group(['as' => 'seller.', 'prefix' => 'seller', 'namespace' => 'Seller', 'middleware' => ['InitializeTenancyByDomain','PreventAccessFromCentralDomains','auth','seller','user','tenantenvironment']], function () {
Route::get('/dashboard', 'DashboardController@dashboard');
Route::get('/dashboard/order-perfomance/{period}','DashboardController@orderPerfomace');

Route::get('/dashboard/neworders','DashboardController@getCurrentOrders')->name('orders.new');
Route::get('/clear-cache','DashboardController@cacheClear');
Route::get('/subscription-status','DashboardController@subscriptionStatus');

Route::resource('category', 'CategoryController');
Route::resource('brand', 'BrandController');
Route::resource('tag', 'TagController');
Route::resource('orderstatus', 'OrderstatusController');
Route::resource('coupon', 'CouponController');
Route::resource('tax', 'TaxController');
Route::resource('location', 'LocationController');
Route::resource('shipping', 'ShippingController');
Route::resource('features', 'FeaturesController');
Route::resource('product', 'ProductController');
Route::post('product-import', 'ProductController@import')->name('product.import');
Route::get('product/edit/{id}/{type}', 'ProductController@edit');
Route::post('products/destroys', 'ProductController@multiDelete')->name('products.destroys');
Route::resource('attribute', 'AttributeController');
Route::resource('media', 'MediaController');
Route::resource('mediacompress', 'ImagecompressController');
Route::resource('table','TableController');
Route::resource('barcode','BarcodeController');
Route::get('barcodes/reset','BarcodeController@reset')->name('barcode.reset');
Route::resource('user','UserController');
Route::get('/user/login/{id}','UserController@login')->name('user.login');
Route::resource('rider','RiderController');
Route::get('settings','SettingsController@index');
Route::post('settings/update','SettingsController@update')->name('settings.update');
Route::get('medias','MedialistController@index');
Route::post('media/delete','MedialistController@delete')->name('medias.delete');
Route::get('media/create','MedialistController@create')->name('medias.create');

Route::get('payment/gateway','PaymentgatewayController@index')->name('payment.gateway');
Route::post('payment/custom/gateway','PaymentgatewayController@custom_payment')->name('custom.payment');
Route::get('payment/custom/gateway/create','PaymentgatewayController@custom_payment_create')->name('custom.payment.create');
Route::post('payment/gateway/{id}','PaymentgatewayController@store')->name('payment.gateway.store');
Route::get('payment/gateway/{payment}','PaymentgatewayController@payment_edit')->name('payment.edit');
Route::get('payment/install/{payment}','PaymentgatewayController@install')->name('payment.install');

Route::get('theme','ThemeController@index')->name('theme.index');
Route::get('theme/install/{theme}','ThemeController@install')->name('theme.install');

Route::resource('language','LanguageController');
Route::post('language-addkey/{id}','LanguageController@addKey')->name('language.addkey');
Route::delete('language-remove-key/{id}','LanguageController@keyRemove')->name('language.keyremove');

Route::get('calender','CalenderController@index')->name('calender.index');

Route::get('upcominOrders','CalenderController@upcoming_orders')->name('seller.order.upcoming');

Route::post('product/barcode/search','BarcodeController@search')->name('barcode.search');
Route::post('barcode/generate','BarcodeController@generate')->name('barcode.generate');

// Reviews Route
Route::get('review','ReviewController@index')->name('review.index');
Route::post('review/destroy','ReviewController@destroy')->name('review.destroy');

//pos routes
Route::resource('pos', 'PosController');
Route::get('products','PosController@productList')->name('product.json');
Route::post('add-to-cart','PosController@addtocart')->name('add.tocart');
Route::get('remove-cart/{id}','PosController@removecart')->name('remove.cart');
Route::post('cart-qty','PosController@CartQty')->name('cart.qty');
Route::post('product-search','PosController@search')->name('pos.search');
Route::get('product-varidation/{id}','PosController@varidation')->name('pos.varidation');
Route::post('check-customer','PosController@checkcustomer');
Route::post('make-order','PosController@makeorder')->name('pos.order');
Route::post('make-customer','PosController@makeCustomer')->name('pos.customer.store');
Route::get('apply-tax','PosController@applyTax');
Route::post('orders/destroy','OrderController@destroy')->name('order.multipledelete');

Route::get('order/print/{id}','OrderController@print')->name('order.print');

Route::post('/save-token', 'FirebaseController@saveToken')->name('save-token');
Route::post('/send-notification', 'FirebaseController@sendNotification')->name('send.notification');
Route::resource('notification','FirebaseController');
Route::post('notifications/destroy','FirebaseController@destroy')->name('notification.destroys');

Route::resource('site-settings','SitesettingsController');
Route::resource('google-analytics','GoogleanalyticsController');

// Menu Route
//role routes
// Admin Route

Route::resource('page','PageController');
Route::resource('blog','BlogController');
Route::resource('slider','SliderController');
Route::resource('banner','BannerController');
Route::resource('special-menu','SpecialmenuController');

Route::get('/store-settings','SiteController@index');
Route::post('/theme-data-update/{type}','SiteController@updatethemesettings')->name('themeoption.update');

Route::get('settings/seo','SeoController@index')->name('seo.index');
Route::post('seo/{page}','SeoController@update')->name('seo.update');
Route::get('settings/pwa','SettingsController@pwa')->name('pwa.index');
Route::post('settings/pwa','SettingsController@pwa_update')->name('pwa.update');
Route::get('settings/custom_css_js','SettingsController@custom_css_js')->name('custom_css_js.index');
Route::post('settings/custom_css_js','SettingsController@custom_css_js_update')->name('custom_css_js.update');

});

Route::group(['prefix'=>'rider', 'as' => 'rider.', 'namespace' => 'Rider','middleware'=>['InitializeTenancyByDomain','PreventAccessFromCentralDomains','auth','rider','user','tenantenvironment']], function(){
Route::get('dashboard','DashboardController@dashboard')->name('dashboard');
Route::get('settings','SettingsController@index')->name('settings.index');
Route::post('settings','SettingsController@update')->name('settings.update');
Route::get('order/{id}','OrderController@show')->name('order.show');
Route::post('order/delivered','OrderController@delivered')->name('order.delivered');
Route::get('order/cancel/{id}','OrderController@cancelled')->name('order.cancelled');
Route::get('live/orders','DashboardController@live_orders')->name('live.orders');
});
send me the file in zip, some of the text convert into emoji!

lol
script is working and need some simple workaround depending your server setup.
if you cant setup it properly and can not afford buy script, atleast hire someone to do installation for you.
you are being leecher, and too poor to run website

None of the nulled script is working bro ....the only thing you can do is to purchase the original script from the developer... That is the reason why @lalbilla didn't drop the password for the script because he knew the script he nulled won't work

None of the nulled script is working bro ....the only thing you can do is to purchase the original script from the developer... That is the reason why @lalbilla didn't drop the password for the script because he knew the script he nulled won't work
lol
script is working and need some simple workaround depending your server setup.
if you cant setup it properly and can not afford buy script, atleast hire someone to do installation for you.
you are being leecher, and too poor to run website
Yes .... No working nulled ... But it can be nulled am still working on it on my free time after school .... https://goo.biiut.com

Yes .... No working nulled ... But it can be nulled am still working on it on my free time after school .... https://goo.biiut.com
I also notice that the script owner can access your database ..... to save this don't install the script with your root database ..... you can make the changes after installation in .env

My installation was successful with a simple trick ... By copying all code in script/resources/view/installer/info.blade.php to script/resources/view/installer/purchase.blade.php

You will have a successful installation but it will be blank then replace this file and it will come life script/routes/web.php

Reactions: Shandar
I also notice that the script owner can access your database ..... to save this don't install the script with your root database ..... you can make the changes after installation in .env

My installation was successful with a simple trick ... By copying all code in script/resources/view/installer/info.blade.php to script/resources/view/installer/purchase.blade.php

You will have a successful installation but it will be blank then replace this file and it will come life script/routes/web.php

Note not nulled complete yet

i tryed your method it keep loading on demo importing with error on dev-tool
"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashman74
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock