• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FOODSIFY - Multitenancy Based Food Grocery & E-commerce Builder Platform (SAAS)

FOODSIFY - Multitenancy Based Food Grocery & E-commerce Builder Platform (SAAS) v1.6 EXTENDED version nulled by @lalbilla

No permission to download

FOODSIFY - Multitenancy Based Food Grocery & E-commerce Builder Platform (SAAS) v1.6 Nulled by @lalbilla

@nicolasnicolas

Download Link:

Password:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Please Can you Update Please

@lalbilla because you upload a code with a password many of the community cannot use it @Babak @andykim
please solve this problem it is a community to share, that is the reason for the forum, if the community does not have access to a resource, it must be deleted, we request your help to eliminate this resource, this forum is being filled with spam projects, which are not cancelled, empty advertising links, baby, if this type of code continues to be allowed, we will end up in a forum of viruses and scammers
Why remove the password, you ask? a lot of people are selling our Nulled version on GPL sites. You can find several GPL sites for money if you search for my "Foodomaa" nulled.

You won't be able to access any resources that required resource uploading if you can't engage in this forum by uploading resources and investing time.

After we spend hours and hours nullifying the script, people like you start leeching and selling online. On new users who only register to download resources and never share any resources so that others can benefit, we will put as many restrictions as we can.

I am not interested in the scrip
than you don't have to worry about it.
and if for you the users of this site are lewd it is a lack of respect and you should leave this community or create your own community
Amazing, when I can clearly see people are selling my nulled version which is free and still I don't assume that people will not leech? babiato is my community and I am with them for long time, I don't need to create any community, there many users who already have there own community but still can't leave babiato since babiato had big resources, community and also people who can help when needed. so don't be a stupid to accuse me of something which I am not.

I contribute with knowledge and resource which I paid hard earn money to this community.

you are not the owner of the script if you are so offended by the "leeches" because you contribute your knowledge so that And those "little bloodsuckers" exist because I remind you that the first to collaborate with our community is you
Yes, you are right, I am not the owner of the script, but I am the one who nulled it and share with public, if you think it's unethical you shouldn't be here. I spend time and time is money to nulled stuff to share with community so don't lecture me about it's not my script, its my nulled work so I put password and restriction. if you meet the requirements you can download.

than you don't have to worry about it.

Amazing, when I can clearly see people are selling my nulled version which is free and still I don't assume that people will not leech? babiato is my community and I am with them for long time, I don't need to create any community, there many users who already have there own community but still can't leave babiato since babiato had big resources, community and also people who can help when needed. so don't be a stupid to accuse me of something which I am not.

I contribute with knowledge and resource which I paid hard earn money to this community.

Yes, you are right, I am not the owner of the script, but I am the one who nulled it and share with public, if you think it's unethical you shouldn't be here. I spend time and time is money to nulled stuff to share with community so don't lecture me about it's not my script, its my nulled work so I put password and restriction. if you meet the requirements you can download.
Inasmuch as I don't like not having access to the script I need because of its password demand, I must confess that I entirely understand why this measure is put in place. Babiato won't exist this long without this measures, I feel safe using the resources I get here because the reward of those grinding time to null them is that others get to contribute resources that they paid for and that is currently not available in babiato. Let's just handle things with understanding.

Reactions: abarrajj
I share resources and they are resources that I have bought for my use and it seems fantastic to me that you invest time in canceling projects because that is what being part of this community is all about, and I can share the link of the resources that I have shared, and you should be more respectful because calling another user a lousy without knowing him, because I keep waiting for resources to be approved and I share others in discussions, all of us in this community are here to share and if you invest time it is because you like what you do, but of course behind a screen you can bocifera many things, and if for you the users of this site are lewd it is a lack of respect and you should leave this community or create your own community, I am not interested in the script, I do not earn money with resources I am here because I like it the idea of the community sharing resources without the risk of spam, and you are not the owner of the script if you are so offended by the "leeches" because you contribute your knowledge so that And those "little bloodsuckers" exist because I remind you that the first to collaborate with our community is you
And as touching the ethical use of what's been done here, first of all I don't share the resources to others and more importantly I use them purely for testing purposes. A classical example is when I needed to build a portal for a school so I tested several scripts here to get the best one, I finally decided to use infix school management system which I downloaded and use and later bought the untouched copy from code canyon because my conscience just won't let me rest using someone's hardwork without giving back. Basically it boils down to you yourself, Babiato has been one of the biggest internet secret I've seen this year

I've found the solution already, It was a mail issue after creating the store.

You have to set up secure mail via SSL ( I've used my other website email account from cPanel, aaPanel does not support secure mailer ) navigate to System Environment Settings > Mail Configuration like this:
MAIL_DRIVER = stmp
MAIL_DRIVER_TYPE = MAIL MAILER
MAIL_HOST = YOUR MAIL HOST
MAIL_PORT = 465
MAIL_USERNAME = YOUR MAIL USERNAME
MAIL_PASSWORD = YOUR MAIL PASSWORD
MAIL_ENCRYPTION = ssl
MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS = YOUR MAIL USERNAME OR AS YOU LIKE
INCOMING MAIL ALSO ORDER = YOUR MAIL USERNAME OR AS YOU LIKE
MAIL_FROM_NAME = WEBSITE NAME

Now it's working!
thanks to you i have been abel to create a store (i am using a shared hosting account for hpanel-hostinger), but i dont know how to connect my database to th new store. when i tried some settings the whole site crashed, pls can you help with the next step

thanks to you i have been abel to create a store (i am using a shared hosting account for hpanel-hostinger), but i dont know how to connect my database to th new store. when i tried some settings the whole site crashed, pls can you help with the next step
you have to have root user and password for your database

Can you guide me step by step on what to do after creating an account for a partner and adding a store

The reason why I ask is because the last time I tried it was an error and I had to do a fresh install, I just need help finding what I'm missing

hpanel don't work with this script. I have tested and 100% sure.

anyone know. why it display text at footer, instead execute code?

Attachments

• Przechwytywanie.PNG
    Przechwytywanie.PNG
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock