• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FOODSIFY - Multitenancy Based Food Grocery & E-commerce Builder Platform (SAAS)

FOODSIFY - Multitenancy Based Food Grocery & E-commerce Builder Platform (SAAS) v1.6 EXTENDED version nulled by @lalbilla

No permission to download
@lalbilla What if, I install the non extended version.
And after that I copied all Major files of the extended version (controllers, views, models.. etc )
To the non extended installation, that I've made
???
I'm just wondering about that, will it work as extended ?!

Wondering this too cos so far the only difference I saw with my tiny eyes was on script\resources\views\installer\requirments.blade.php line 245 where extended have "&& $permission == true"
all resources are still the same.
@lalbilla thanks for the clarification, now I understand. 🥲

Reactions: mutaman
Wondering this too cos so far the only difference I saw with my tiny eyes was on script\resources\views\installer\requirments.blade.php line 245 where extended have "&& $permission == true"

Great👍 try to replace the resources and App files, and tell me if it works

Yes, I had to remove this code, since i am using windows, on windows you can't install it if it's check file permission..

What are the features are not working in Non-Extended version?

I can't find any difference in "Extended" and "Non-Extended".. can anybody explain?

Reactions: nicolasnicolas

I can't find any difference in "Extended" and "Non-Extended".. can anybody explain?
When I try to create store in " non-extended" the website bugs and stuck on creating store.
Also no database created for the store
This is the problem, that I'm facing

When I try to create store in " non-extended" the website bugs and stuck on creating store.
Also no database created for the store
This is the problem, that I'm facing
Also no subdomain domain is created,
And I figured that I can't create subdomain from the admin panel

There is difference between "untouched + non extended version" AND "untouched + extended version"

But OUR nulled version is extended. (@lalbilla do some magic and certainly add the missing files)

N.B. The author has put some bug when you want to charge. But when @lalbilla nulled my untouched version. He fix it!.. (Before you have to contact the author if you buy the extended version, and he give you the missing files, NOW it's fine!)

==> Now there is no difference

==> Now we have the nulled + extended version

It works !

Last edited:
Reactions: lalbilla
i installed foodsify nulled by @lalbila
but when i create store, the website stuck in this page. and just it keeps loading
how to solve this problem?!

Attachments

• foodsify.PNG
    foodsify.PNG
    19 KB · Views: 17
i installed foodsify nulled by @lalbila
but when i create store, the website stuck in this page. and just it keeps loading
how to solve this problem?!
It's your DB user access.
You Need to have enough privileges to create new DB.

each time you create a store, it's create a new DB.

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f507979457369552e706e67.png
    68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f507979457369552e706e67.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 28
It's your DB user access.
You Need to have enough privileges to create new DB.

each time you create a store, it's create a new DB.
technically root login required for that, also, your username must access to "Database Schema" to get the list of databases. hosting like hostinger don't have schema to detect database for multi-tenancy even you created manual database.

can i use shared hosting for this script?
coz i see in documentation, shared hosting supported!

also i think root user only available in dedicated servers, not shared hosting
right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock