FOODSIFY - Multitenancy Based Food Grocery & E-commerce Builder Platform (SAAS)

FOODSIFY - Multitenancy Based Food Grocery & E-commerce Builder Platform (SAAS) v1.6 EXTENDED version nulled by @lalbilla

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

atma

May 9, 2022
Earth
atma.asia
@lalbilla @nicolasnicolas and @mutaman
Babiato just came back from a crash backup and we all had to re-create our profile and accounts! I lost all my resources and badges and now you are putting a password on this nulled file with the requirement of 120 days and 3 resources?
how can anyone meet such requirements at this time?
I contributed with a web.php file, if we were that stingy would you be able to null?

I request you please remove the password or message me the password!
I also lost all message and trophy, we all same lost something very meaningful. Why not just start a new journey and slow slow build our profile.

Not only you lost the access.

mutaman

May 9, 2022
Hi! This is the Non extended version.

The author of the script has modify or remove some files if you don’t have the extended version.

(As soon as you want to charge the customer, the script bug!)

Anyone have the extended version? please provide us with the extended version :)

Reactions: zageen

ericfranzee

May 2, 2022
Hi! This is the Non extended version.

The author of the script has modify or remove some files if you don’t have the extended version.

(As soon as you want to charge the customer, the script bug!)

Anyone have the extended version? please provide us with the extended version :)
if you have gone through the script, you should notice the bug is creating a store, not charges.
upon creation of storing the page at yourdomain.com/partner/store/create keeps looping and a database for a store is not created. Either storecreate.blade.php is incomplete or files are missing

Reactions: mutaman

zageen

May 7, 2022
Babiato came back from a crash backup and we all had to re-create our profiles and accounts! I lost all my resources and badges please share the password! anyone, please

mutaman

May 9, 2022
if you have gone through the script, you should notice the bug is creating a store, not charges.
upon creation of storing the page at yourdomain.com/partner/store/create keeps looping and a database for a store is not created. Either storecreate.blade.php is incomplete or files are missing
Yes exactly, some files are missing, and no database created for store.
We need the extended version to bypass this issue.
It would be nice if someone upload the extended version here

ericfranzee

May 2, 2022
Babiato came back from a crash backup and we all had to re-create our profiles and accounts! I lost all my resources and badges please share the password! anyone, please
Have you gotten the password? even with the password script is useless as you can't create a store nor can your customer. Unless you intend to share the script on your sites then you need the password else it is useless. let's wait for the extended version.

mutaman

May 9, 2022
Have you gotten the password? even with the password script is useless as you can't create a store nor can your customer. Unless you intend to share the script on your sites then you need the password else it is useless. let's wait for the extended version.
that's true!
We need the extended version as soon as possible 😔

neelv007

Jun 12, 2019
hello everyone...i have the extended version file......(not nulled)... let me know if any one need it to null it