• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
How do I get this module from you? :)
The modification is FREE with the purchase of WABOT gateway script at: visimisi.net
Remember this is a one time purchase with free updates on the WABOT gateway Script.
The functionalities of the WABOT gateway script are endless.
You can use it for bulk whatsapp marketing as well.

You can also implement this modification to ANY php based restaurant food delivery apps.
Beside Fodoomaa, I already made the modification to karenderia and stackfood as well using the same principal and off course the heart of this modification is a GOOD Whatsapp Gateway script.

The modification is FREE with the purchase of WABOT gateway script at: visimisi.net
Remember this is a one time purchase with free updates on the WABOT gateway Script.
The functionalities of the WABOT gateway script are endless.
You can use it for bulk whatsapp marketing as well.

You can also implement this modification to ANY php based restaurant food delivery apps.
Beside Fodoomaa, I already made the modification to karenderia and stackfood as well using the same principal and off course the heart of this modification is a GOOD Whatsapp Gateway script.
Hi, What is the difference between WA Bot and WhatsApp Notification module? Which one works well with Foodomaa?

Hi, What is the difference between WA Bot and WhatsApp Notification module? Which one works well with Foodomaa?
WA-BOT is the whatsapp gateway. This is a universal whatsapp gateway for ALL whatsapp notification purpose.
Whatsapp notification module for foodomaa is the module/modification codes that is inside foodomaa system that has a job to send notification of new order and accepted order to store owner and delivery guy.

the whatsapp module still use wabot as a gateway, but the module user can get a free use of my wabot gateway api, and off course you can get the gateway script as well if you want to have more control of the gateway.

If you want the whatsapp notification for foodomaa, then you get the module for foodomaa

I am foodomaa software developer having good experience with this application,
i modified this application with foodomaa - https://doondlocart.com
and created lot of new modules in this site with foodomaa,
if anybody looking for foodomaa developer i can help you,
i can share extended license source code but this is not nulled i will add your site with my license.

Last edited by a moderator:
WA-BOT is the whatsapp gateway. This is a universal whatsapp gateway for ALL whatsapp notification purpose.
Whatsapp notification module for foodomaa is the module/modification codes that is inside foodomaa system that has a job to send notification of new order and accepted order to store owner and delivery guy.

the whatsapp module still use wabot as a gateway, but the module user can get a free use of my wabot gateway api, and off course you can get the gateway script as well if you want to have more control of the gateway.

If you want the whatsapp notification for foodomaa, then you get the module for foodomaa
what price do you sell otp whatsapp

I want to sell the foodomaa license because the payment tool is not available in our country. I will create a request to the foodomaa developer for the domain transfer and give the license to the other party in a common trust.

- -6 months of support has ended.
- - There are 2.9 update files.

I want to sell the foodomaa license because the payment tool is not available in our country. I will create a request to the foodomaa developer for the domain transfer and give the license to the other party in a common trust.

- -6 months of support has ended.
- - There are 2.9 update files.
Where are you from

NEW update for you guys that concern about your customers that does not have whatsapp.
Wabot Fallback Feature:
If wabot failed to send Whatsapp OTP, it will fallback to MSG91 or TWILIO to send regular SMS to customer.
So, if you have MSG91 or TWILIO account, you can use it as a backup and you can save your SMS credits a lot this way.

Previous problem with +52 (mexico), +54 (Argentina), and +55 (Brazil) not getting OTP, already solved in this version.

My demo site does NOT have MSG91 or TWILIO account, so it is set to NONE.
MY DEMO SITE WILL NOT SEND REGULAR SMS!

This modification will have most of the "Whatsapp Module for Foodomaa" features.
You will get customized message format same like my Module.
Even the addon items shows in the order items detail.

Attachments

• wabot-settings-fallback.jpg
    wabot-settings-fallback.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 45
  • wabot-notif-to-store-driver.jpg
    wabot-notif-to-store-driver.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 46
  • wabot-message-format.jpg
    wabot-message-format.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 46
First of all, I am not agree with anyone who is recommended that buy from the author if you want to run a business, the issue is script heavily relies on the developer's website. if his website is dead or not accessible in your country, you can't use this script. the only thing we can do is to null it.

In the new version, the author encrypts the main files with "ionCube" if anyone can decrypt the ioncube file, it is possible to decrypt.

Also, there is a "BIN" file that is encrypted, looks like a "BACKDOOR" and it is also encrypted with "ioncube".

Total 14 Files are encrypted with ioncube
1. If someone can decrypt those files.
2. send me a database file.

I could try to nulled it and remove all backdoor.

Thanks,
You are using a script made by someone else, if the author gets out of business because of lack of sales, it will also affect your business because the script won't get any updates anymore making it vulnerable to future security issues. You clearly need a life, don't steal from people too much.

You are using a script made by someone else, if the author gets out of business because of lack of sales, it will also affect your business because the script won't get any updates anymore making it vulnerable to future security issues. You clearly need a life, don't steal from people too much.
You are right!
If you are making money from the script, support the author so he can continue developing new updates.
If you are planning to offer a script to your clients, use nulled version to get to know the script, so when your clients asked questions, you won't look like a dumb-ass.
Then buy original license for your clients, DON'T sell your nulled version!

Reactions: tharit
You are right!
If you are making money from the script, support the author so he can continue developing new updates.
If you are planning to offer a script to your clients, use nulled version to get to know the script, so when your clients asked questions, you won't look like a dumb-ass.
Then buy original license for your clients, DON'T sell your nulled version!
I totally agree with you too! how do I purchase your extended version nulled and support your work ?

I have already bought a ton of scripts from different developers, almost 95% of developers run away after few updates, and those scripts are useless unless I personally update to work with the latest PHP/MySQL version and fix security & performance issues.

Also, I f**king hate those developers who leave backdoor (It's more than a security hole). to delete or empty the database? it's easy to find those backdoor and f**K any of your client websites. just like the "DOKAN Multi SAAS" version, you can F**k anyone website unless you manually patch the backdoor. so I am also a developer and have 14 years of experience. so don't talk about bullshit.

Also, these days if developers like you think ioncube is impossible to decode? just search on google, you can find deioncube sites, where you only need to pay a small fee to get a decrypted copy of your script, then after a small research, anyone can hack/destroy any of your client's websites.

I personally like to buy a license but I would never use it unless I nulled it, and find a backdoor and fix it.

I totally agree with you too! how do I purchase your extended version nulled and support your work ?
I don't null Foodomaa anymore to respect the author request.
Sorry...

Even I use original license on my demo website now.
https://luckymart.ml/public => user: [email protected] pass: abcd1234
To test Store owner and Delivery Guy Whatsapp notification, just go to "Users" menu, then edit "Owner X" and "Delivery Guy" phone numbers and SAVE

To test OTP to Whatsapp, just enter your whatsapp phone number, then click "Register" at login page
Place an order => choose a few items then place order
Whatsapp notification will go to the "Owner X" Whatsapp phone number

https://luckymart.ml/public => user: [email protected] pass: abcd1234
Go to Admin panel again to accept the order you've just placed
Whatsapp notification will go to the "Delivery Guy" Whatsapp phone number

This is mostly done by the magical WABOT gateway.
https://demobot.visimisi.net => user:admin pass:admin
Settings->Add Sender->scan with your whatsapp app on your phone

Last edited:
1633429038099.png

Someone could help me, only when you login through facebook or google that gives an invalid phone number. I've already checked all the settings and couldn't find a solution.
Use this module definitely work
Could someone help me in this configuration part? because the API is configured correctly and still there is this message.
Use this module definitely work

Attachments

• UPLOAD-THIS-MODULE.zip
    27.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Purchase-Key.txt
    127 bytes · Views: 75
you know, alot of self centered uploaders here with passworded resources. babiato should be a haven for learning where we can test scripts before we buy, not make profit from someone's work.

Reactions: jomata
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock