• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
does anyone here run this system 100%? I would like to know, because I never had success in running the same! if so, please let me know so I can keep trying, thank you in advance!
Keep trying! :p

Guys, anyone tested these Modules with 2.7.2?
SuperCache
DeliveryAreaPro

If so, can you please give me a link to dl 2.7.2-compatible versions?

Thank you all for the assistance.

P.S: I'm new here and I just love how the community is interacting, and how everyone is offering help, not asking for anything in return. To anyone who helps: WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Guys, anyone tested these Modules with 2.7.2?
SuperCache
DeliveryAreaPro

If so, can you please give me a link to dl 2.7.2-compatible versions?

Thank you all for the assistance.

P.S: I'm new here and I just love how the community is interacting, and how everyone is offering help, not asking for anything in return. To anyone who helps: WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
@malhi reported HERE that DeliveryAreaPro v1.2 works on foodomaa v2.7.2
Nobody reporting on SuperCache module yet. My best bet will be the v2.0

@malhi reported HERE that DeliveryAreaPro v1.2 works on foodomaa v2.7.2
Nobody reporting on SuperCache module yet. My best bet will be the v2.0
Symfony \ Component \ Debug \ Exception \ FatalThrowableError (E_ERROR)
Class 'Modules\DeliveryAreaPro\Providers\DeliveryAreaProServiceProvider' not found

Getting this error after installing Delivery Area Pro 1.2
Not able to access admin

Super Cache Working on latest
Tested

Attachments

• UPLOAD-THIS-MODULE.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Reactions: cehdoliveira
hi, ifo please

1- when a restaurant in the account can create other restaurants why? can it be disabled?

2 - change the favicon and the name of the pwa there I followed the guide but foodmaa and the favicon always come out

3 - when the notifications arrive on the customer's mobile phone and click on ok or see it goes to delevery? why thank you

The delivery on the map in real time also works but where I put the circle which key should be put I put the http one as above is correct thanks
Immagine 2021-05-14 183901.png

@arrocy @rkpapps thanks a lot!!! Testing :-D

I can't seem to see the new rating feature (nothing orders or backend). I had 2.7.0 and updated to 2.7.2 and still nothing!

Any idea?

Other issues to report:
  • Getting error "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<' in 19.e1b9dc1c.chunk.js:1" when clicking on My Orders.
  • Nothing happens when I click on "Save" when adding the delivery area pro module.

Last edited:
@arrocy @rkpapps thanks a lot!!! Testing :-D

I can't seem to see the new rating feature (nothing orders or backend). I had 2.7.0 and updated to 2.7.2 and still nothing!

Any idea?
I haven't test the rating feature on the customer side, but on admin side the rating works.

Another issue to report, nothing happens when I click on "Save" when adding the delivery area pro module.
This has been reported before by someone, then he use the delivery are pro v1.2 and it works fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock