• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Download link:
Foodomaa v2.7.2 NULLED

Special thanks for @GambitSteel for providing untouched v2.7.2

Most of the problems are bugs from Foodomaa.
For Example: needs different htaccess file for shared hosting and VPS (this will produce '500 Internal Server Error')

Any update or fix will be in this post, so you better bookmark this post for easy access later.

Arrocy.
tested and approved!

@arrocy when we add delivery pro module .it say add google api key . when i add it does not move to another step.we had already add all api key in settings also.other version of foddomaa does not show something like that
1620845634833.png

@arrocy when we add delivery pro module .it say add google api key . when i add it does not move to another step.we had already add all api key in settings also.other version of foddomaa does not show something like that
1620845634833.png
I noticed this error 'asking for google API key' before, but not because of adding modules since 2.7.0. I just re-add and it was OK after that.

Need to remind you, that you must put a different API key than the other 2 keys (total 3 unique google API keys).

Can you zip the whole /routes folder for me? Cause I don't see any routing to 'deliveryareapro' in the original route files. Maybe added when you add a module.

Last edited:
This is because the module is from another version. Try to use the correct module version for that version 2.7
1620845634833.png
This is because the module is from another version. Try to use the correct module version for that version 2.7

@arrocy this files is send after adding delivery pro module. please check this also

Attachments

• routes.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 18
@arrocy yes i had send zip file of route folder in attached file
No changes. Same as original 2.7.2.
@fodaessetema maybe right, please check if the module is compatible with foodomaa v2.7.2
Routing on 2.4.1 is different from 2.6.1, 2.6.1 different from 2.7.x, so these three have different ways and permissions of calling other files/functions. That's why you had the 403 error before, because only admin may access https://domain.com/public/admin/dashboard

Last edited:
@arrocy i had crm of hotel management system .but it has no database can you create database according to script.script data in core php

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock