• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
White Devil updated Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application with a new update entry:

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application

Version 2.4.1 [23/12/2020]

1. Fixed orderstatuses table issue.

2. Fixed deleting junk alters issue when junk data is more than 65K. (Now, 15K junk will be deleted at a time).

3. Add delivery guy name to Order View in Admin (after order complete).

4. User names double spaces issue breaking on Dashboard.

5. Rounding issue in To Pay in customer application on tip amount applied.

6. Translation of "earning in 7days" in the delivery application.

7. Remove PHP...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
Hi again guys!

I'm trying to use 2.1 source files but got stuck. I've uploaded files to my xampp directory. npm install went smooth, all node_modules are here and I can start the developer server. There's a problem while trying to go to /public/install tho it returns server error 500 all the time. Do you have any ideas what can go wrong? Where to check it? How to fix it? Maybe files are incomplete or something?

Files I'm working on right now:
Code:
https://www44.zippyshare.com/v/2hTsU3dC/file.html

//edit

Can somebody share 2.4.1 source files with me? I would apreciate that :censored:😩

//edit 2

Adding .env file from 2.2.1 regular licence caused it worked. Development server is still kinda broken. It just showing broken front page. Any ideas?

//edit 3

Maybe that will help? I may be wrong, but it looks like it can't find some files?

thathelp.PNG

//edit 4

Nevermind I had a typo in .website index.js + i've add to add httpS istead of http, and it works like a charm now.

link is not working

Well, it seems that the End of Foodomaa leaks is close,
IonCube Loader, will be used to verify licenses and or corrupted files so They will Encode the licensing blocks from the PHP files.
The official task is:

Secure and license your PHP scripts with the ionCube PHP Encoder 10.2. Secure valuable code with bytecode compilation, encryption and licensing

IonCube Loader, will be used to verify licenses and or corrupted files so They will Encode the licensing blocks from the PHP files.
The official task is:

Secure and license your PHP scripts with the ionCube PHP Encoder 10.2. Secure valuable code with bytecode compilation, encryption and licensing
But, extended version are be useful, right??

Reactions: Elpuma
The official task is:

plz explain a bit
i found about the reverse engineering

is there is no other way to bypass it??

also if genuine users are buying it than they will need the code not the bytecode so they might use for checking licensing only

Last edited:
Someone has the fix of the app/http/controller of the 4.1 version delivery man

when editing the delivery person the following error appears:

Indirect modification of overloaded property AppUser :: $ delivery_guy_detail has no effect

Last edited:
yes. also the compiled code can be reverse engineered ... well we will look for some solns !!🧐🧐

Not necessarily, if they encode the code, it could be decoded, but if they encrypt the code, then it's the end of the nulled version of Foodomaa.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock