• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
@arrocy i had crm of hotel management system .but it has no database can you create database according to script.script data in core php
I really squeeze my time in nulling 2.7.2. I run a physical store and the store is so busy lately because of the holidays, so I have to work on 2.7.2 in between customers. sometimes I get 1 minute, sometimes not even 30 seconds of free time.
And I need a rest now it's 3:24 am in the morning.

Download link:
Foodomaa v2.7.2 NULLED
Special thanks for @GambitSteel for providing untouched v2.7.2

Any update or fix will be in this post, so you better bookmark this post for easy access later.
Arrocy.

webpage error fixes:
1. (500 Internal Server Error) Fix -> go to your foodomaa root, rename '.htaccess' to '.htaccess.bak', then rename '.htaccess2' to '.htaccess'
2. (403 User is not logged in) Fix -> change the web address to https://domain.com/public/auth/login
its working without error 500 and 403. im not change htaccess file and web address.

i will update if i get some error or bug.

by the way how to change thousand separator @arrocy @GambitSteel , i need my currency from 1000 to have separator like this 1.000

I really squeeze my time in nulling 2.7.2. I run a physical store and the store is so busy lately because of the holidays, so I have to work on 2.7.2 in between customers. sometimes I get 1 minute, sometimes not even 30 seconds of free time.
And I need a rest now it's 3:24 am in the morning.
Is there anyway to fix the frontend ?
I mean the React.js version of code is dealing with front-end and it's broken. Of it could be fixed, then it would look better.

Does anyone here have this change to custom payment methods for Brazil?

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade
Olá você é do Br tambem? Eu vi esse sistema vendendo na internet. Mas creio que seja fake... ELe deve ter modificado só pra aparecer ai.

its working without error 500 and 403. im not change htaccess file and web address.

i will update if i get some error or bug.

by the way how to change thousand separator @arrocy @GambitSteel , i need my currency from 1000 to have separator like this 1.000
it's NOT possible at the moment, because the codes in customer app (react js) some of them depend on locale, some of them not. In product list it'll show the correct amount (ex. Rp35.000) and in cart it accumulate correctly, but when check out it only charge Rp35.
I gave up on thousand separator for now, but you can still eliminate the decimal point (Rp35000 instead of Rp35000.00) by changing a couple of /static/js/xxx.js and database table structure.
But, when you click on Settings->Fix update -> fix update issue, this will revert database back with decimal.

So, for now we just have to wait until foodomaa team make the changes, maybe each one of us must put request in the codecanyon comment section, because they say if the request is popular, they will step it up in the development plan. Remember the keyword for this kind of request are 'thousand separator' (we live in the country with a lot of digits of currency) and 'decimal point'.

Is there anyway to fix the frontend ?
I mean the React.js version of code is dealing with front-end and it's broken. Of it could be fixed, then it would look better.
Easy to change icons and hard-coded text without the source file, just edit /static/js/xxxx.js
Hard to change the layout.

Reactions: rkpapps
does anyone here run this system 100%? I would like to know, because I never had success in running the same! if so, please let me know so I can keep trying, thank you in advance!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock