• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
I'm currently working in a Free Addon Module for whatsapp/Messenger Notifications with customizable targets per Store/Admin/DeliveryPerson/Clietns; I plan to share it here in a New Post in the next days, I'm testing at the moment.
thank you so much...

1623857579806.png
Hello everybody, issue in instalation
This error caused by:
you already have foodomaa installation, then you do fresh install

Solution:
1. choose install upgrade
2. if you want fresh, drop previous installed database

Reactions: Disney
This error caused by:
you already have foodomaa installation, then you do fresh install

Solution:
1. choose install upgrade
2. if you want fresh, drop previous installed database
hey Arrocy, it's an honor to talk to you. Can I install and transfer the database to another domain?

hey Arrocy, it's an honor to talk to you. Can I install and transfer the database to another domain?
Yes, you can.
1. phpmyadmin -> click on db you want to export -> export -> save (look for xxx.sql file in downloads folder)
2. on new domain/server: phpmyadmin -> choose db you want to import -> import -> browse for the xxx.sql file you've backed up before

What naive hacker, do you think Bill Gates is not cool? Do you think the author of foodomaa would come here to threaten or offend you, knowing what you are capable of in the digital world? No, man! Don't be selective, look how much they have already sold! Look at the value of the extended license, absurd. Prices like this are what make them nullelad.
Do you have the extended licenses please am stock working on a project can you help i would appreciate it

I am getting this error while updating details on delivery boy
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'userWhatsAppKey' in 'field list' (SQL: update `users` set `userWhatsAppKey` = ?, `users`.`updated_at` = 2021-06-18 23:38:15 where `id` = 4)

and your third sql query file
ALTER TABLE users
ADD COLUMN userWhatsAppNumber text(255) AFTER tax_number;

ALTER TABLE restaurants
ADD COLUMN userWhatsAppKey text(255) AFTER userWhatsAppNumber;

also getting problem not importing

Error​

SQL query: Copy

ALTER TABLE users
ADD COLUMN userWhatsAppNumber text(255) AFTER tax_number

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'userWhatsAppNumber'

testing on version 2.7.2

I am getting this error while updating details on delivery boy
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'userWhatsAppKey' in 'field list' (SQL: update `users` set `userWhatsAppKey` = ?, `users`.`updated_at` = 2021-06-18 23:38:15 where `id` = 4)

and your third sql query file
ALTER TABLE users
ADD COLUMN userWhatsAppNumber text(255) AFTER tax_number;

ALTER TABLE restaurants

also getting problem not importing

Error​

SQL query: Copy

ALTER TABLE users
ADD COLUMN userWhatsAppNumber text(255) AFTER tax_number

MySQL said: Documentation

#1060 - Duplicate column name 'userWhatsAppNumber'

testing on version 2.7.2
Delete userWhatsAppKey from restaurants table and run the following query

ALTER TABLE users

Yes, you can.
1. phpmyadmin -> click on db you want to export -> export -> save (look for xxx.sql file in downloads folder)
2. on new domain/server: phpmyadmin -> choose db you want to import -> import -> browse for the xxx.sql file you've backed up befor

is there anyway to upgrade database table having some new table apended for instance i am running a database live, but other hand localy have modified a added some new table, now i want to upgrade old one with this new one instead of coping one by one.

is there anyway to upgrade database table having some new table apended for instance i am running a database live, but other hand localy have modified a added some new table, now i want to upgrade old one with this new one instead of coping one by one.
1.export the "local" one to a xxx.sql file.
2.then on the "live" database, import use that sql from step 1

1.export the "local" one to a xxx.sql file.
2.then on the "live" database, import use that sql from step 1
Since the local database have modified table while live have old table & heavy loaded constants so It will not import anyhow. have tried many time.

Last edited:
Working perfectly but the messages which are getting is not in order please do it in design side thank you for giving to community.
I didn't get it
Right now it works like this
If Admin Notifications are enabled he'll receive all the order notification
Stores will receive the notification as soon as order is placed Each store can have its own WhatsApp number It Doesn't depend on owners number
Delivery guy will receive the notification as soon as store accepts the order or even when Auto accept is turned on

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock