• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
/src Folder is missing, am I missing something? can you double check please.
finally! The first one to realized.
come on.. there is one more clue that shows that it is not extended version. anyone...?

First, babak is the server admin, it's common for people to ask him things like that.
Second, the guy who posted the incomplete tool didn't mention where he got the file from, so he didn't know if there was any malicious file attached, he just threw it on the forum for others to download. The right thing should be, at the very least, for him to say: "I found this file on another site, I don't know if it's real and if it's safe".

If there are no rules in that sense, I think I read it in the wrong forum.

What is it with everybody so easily judge people and ask @Babak to ban someone?
@¢яєαтυяє is genuinely thought that it was an extended version, when he realized it was not, then he removed it.

Reactions: markmillar2k
First, babak is the server admin, it's common for people to ask him things like that.
Second, the guy who posted the incomplete tool didn't mention where he got the file from, so he didn't know if there was any malicious file attached, he just threw it on the forum for others to download. The right thing should be, at the very least, for him to say: "I found this file on another site, I don't know if it's real and if it's safe".

If there are no rules in that sense, I think I read it in the wrong forum.
Well, I guess @¢яєαтυяє learnt his lesson, right? No damage have been made.
If he asked me first about the extended file, I would have told him not to share because I know it is not extended version.
how to recognize extended:
1. must have uncompiled ReactJS files in /src folder
2. ONLY fresh install (does not come with fresh & upgrade install)

Reactions: markmillar2k
is possible that no-one needs that the customer choose an hour (ex 20:00 or 8:00PM) for delivery or pickup, and the store receives a notification on the admin panel to accept or edit the time (ex 20:35 or 8:35PM) due to many orders received? i am the only one?
i saw that finally on wp is possible (with WooFood v2.6.5 - Food Ordering (Delivery/Pickup) Plugin for WooCommerce & Automatic Order Printing).
@arrocy i know you are capable to do this 🤟

is possible that no-one needs that the customer choose an hour (ex 20:00 or 8:00PM) for delivery or pickup, and the store receives a notification on the admin panel to accept or edit the time (ex 20:35 or 8:35PM) due to many orders received? i am the only one?
i saw that finally on wp is possible (with WooFood v2.6.5 - Food Ordering (Delivery/Pickup) Plugin for WooCommerce & Automatic Order Printing).
@arrocy i know you are capable to do this 🤟
not possible without adding new table to database.
the concept is: time need to prepared food + approx. driver time, then choose the next time period for delivery.
this new table will need values {00:00 - 01:00, 01:00 - 02:00, 02:00 - 03:00, and so on} at least 24 records.

I don't do (more than 20 lines of code) customization for FREE

Reactions: loacker and planet
if you want FREE whatsapp notifications using callmebot api, below are the code that is widely available.
You can customize it anyway you like, you can make it to send notification to SuperAdmin, StoreOwner, StoreManager, and DeliveryGuy. Enable/disable each role at will, anything you can think of except for cleaning your kitchen. Callmebot is well-known for its clumsiness to clean kitchen LOL!

When I said StoreManager, I mean If StoreOwner X have 3 stores, then Owner can not be in that 3 stores at the same time to take orders, this is where StoreManager comes in. The StoreOwner can still get notification if orders made from those 3 restaurant if Owner chose to enable it.
Same Rule applies to SuperAdmin, he can choose to receive notifications when new orders came from ALL restaurants.
Now, if you want to send notification to DeliveryGuy, just put the code after restaurant accept the new order, not in ordercontroller.

I laid the concept, I laid a working main function, you do the rest if you want it FREE.
If you valued your time more and you want it done right, you can PM me.
I promise you, no running around setting all over the place just to add 1 user to receive notification.
Just 1 setting to add a user. Total ONLY 2 settings for the whatsapp notifications.
I PROMISE SIMPLICITY for a COMPLEX FEATURE.

Attachments

• wa-simple-code.jpg
    wa-simple-code.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 53
  • wa-admin-owner-manager.png
    wa-admin-owner-manager.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
All right.

Well, I guess @¢яєαтυяє learnt his lesson, right? No damage have been made.
If he asked me first about the extended file, I would have told him not to share because I know it is not extended version.
how to recognize extended:
1. must have uncompiled ReactJS files in /src folder
2. ONLY fresh install (does not come with fresh & upgrade install)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock