• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Yes, you must backup database before upgrade, just in case.
That's why I don't like messing with database structure, when you click of "Settings -> Fix update issues", the database structure revert back to foodomaa standard.
Someone might forget to backup database before upgrade, or accidentally click fix update issues when they experience problem with database.
Too risky.
That's true Its risky

You suppose to read the manual, section "how to use full source".
Over there they explain that you "must" put the regular version on your server, then you copy paste your compiled js.
Please read the complete instruction. The instruction i gave you just the summary, i skipped a few details.
Hey, how's it going?

Thanks for the answer, I was able to install foodomaa and get it to work, but if I open it on my mobile from the domain it keeps redirecting to the administrator login, I couldn't see that screen with the install button on the main page to access the delivery and customer area. Did I do something wrong or are there any extra steps to access? Where is that documentation you said? In the file 2.4.1 full version I didn't find the documentation, only the laravel application and the modules.

edited: I saw the post with the documentation above, thanks for that, I'll take a look.

edited 2: Actually it's because the react application runs separately with npm itself, I managed to compile and generate the files here, thank you all.

Last edited:
Hey, how's it going?

Thanks for the answer, I was able to install foodomaa and get it to work, but if I open it on my mobile from the domain it keeps redirecting to the administrator login, I couldn't see that screen with the install button on the main page to access the delivery and customer area. Did I do something wrong or are there any extra steps to access? Where is that documentation you said? In the file 2.4.1 full version I didn't find the documentation, only the laravel application and the modules.

edited: I saw the post with the documentation above, thanks for that, I'll take a look.

edited 2: Actually it's because the react application runs separately with npm itself, I managed to compile and generate the files here, thank you all.
Yeah,
According to the documentation, the server side still need the regular version. You just take the compiled /static folder and 4 other files overwrite the regular version.
If you don't make modification on the customer/delivery app, you better go with the regular version.

WhatsApp Notification For Delivery Guys
I examined Foodomaa workflow, what suppose to be there, what's not suppose to be there.
All I can say the author is a genius, that's how I would've done with foodomaa.
He build the software with big corporate in mind, that's why he put limitations on certain functions, because that's how big online food ordering company would like it. The big Company Admin DO NOT want to get notify every time new order comes in, Admin can use the Admin dashboard to see what's going on.
But Foodomaa users are 90% medium to small businesses, this is where the modders come in, offering mods for money. Not that it is wrong, modders need to eat too.
When you ask to enable notification to Admin, make sure they make the on/off switch to disable it, when your company getting bigger in the future, you can disable it.
Like the example below. every users (Admin, owner, driver), except customer role, will get a callmebot text input filed. If empty, that means it is disabled. And ask them not to modify the database structure, this is too risky, a few people just forget to backup database when upgrading.
If you want to notify the Delivery Guy, ask them to do it right after the store accept the order, NOT before!
Oh yeah..
Store owner and store operator/manager might not be the same person. 1 owner might have multiple stores, but can not be in every stores at the same time. It would be wise to send notifications to store operator instead of store owner.

Attachments

• user-callmebot.jpg
    user-callmebot.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 52
  • whatsapp-enable.jpg
    whatsapp-enable.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 52
  • store-driver-side.jpeg
    store-driver-side.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Reactions: ¢яєαтυяє
I examined Foodomaa workflow, what suppose to be there, what's not suppose to be there.
All I can say the author is a genius, that's how I would've done with foodomaa.
He build the software with big corporate in mind, that's why he put limitations on certain functions, because that's how big online food ordering company would like it. The big Company Admin DO NOT want to get notify every time new order comes in, Admin can use the Admin dashboard to see what's going on.
But Foodomaa users are 90% medium to small businesses, this is where the modders come in, offering mods for money. Not that it is wrong, modders need to eat too.
When you ask to enable notification to Admin, make sure they make the on/off switch to disable it, when your company getting bigger in the future, you can disable it.
Like the example below. every users (Admin, owner, driver), except customer role, will get a callmebot text input filed. If empty, that means it is disabled. And ask them not to modify the database structure, this is too risky, a few people just forget to backup database when upgrading.
If you want to notify the Delivery Guy, ask them to do it right after the store accept the order, NOT before!
Oh yeah..
Store owner and store operator/manager might not be the same person. 1 owner might have multiple stores, but can not be in every stores at the same time. It would be wise to send notifications to store operator instead of store owner.
Hey Bro Let the store owners decide on which number they would like to receive the whatsapp notification
enable that feature on store owners dashboard.
I like that cutstom whatsApp message thing. :)

Attachments

• adnew.png
    adnew.png
    53 KB · Views: 27
Hey Bro Let the store owners decide on which number they would like to receive the whatsapp notification
enable that feature on store owners dashboard.
I like that cutstom whatsApp message thing. :)
My mod:
Callmebot text inputs are on: Admin, Store Owner, Store Operator, and Delivery guy
Two Main ON/OFF switch (pic. whatsapp-enable): Turn ON/OFF regardless there is value or not in callmebot text input.
IF Main-switch is ON, Each that have callmebot text input filled with correct api, will get whatsapp notification.

To disable one or more user or store (remember 1 owner may have multiple stores), just erase the callmebot api from the text input. This way, if Owner X want to enable store X1, X2, X3, but disable store X4 and X5, Owner X can choose.
Store X1, X2, X3 may have the same number or different phone on each store, because they have their own text input box.
Store owner may input his own phone number on his own text input, so Owner X, store X1, X2, and X3 will receive whatsapp msg.
Super Admin may input his own phone number on his own text input, so Super Admin will receive whatsapp on ALL orders that come in from EVERY restaurant/store.
Delivery guy will receive whatsapp right after Store accept order.

The same setup on Owner Y, Z, and so on.

If you want to put it on dashboard is possible also.

And the best thing is.... NO MODIFICATION on database structure.

Last edited:
My mod:
Callmebot text inputs are on: Admin, Store Owner, Store Operator, and Delivery guy
Two Main ON/OFF switch (pic. whatsapp-enable): Turn ON/OFF regardless there is value or not in callmebot text input.
IF Main-switch is ON, Each that have callmebot text input filled with correct api, will get whatsapp notification.

To disable one or more user or store (remember 1 owner may have multiple stores), just erase the callmebot api from the text input. This way, if Owner X want to enable store X1, X2, X3, but disable store X4 and X5, Owner X can choose.
Store X1, X2, X3 may have the same number or different phone on each store, because they have their own text input box.
Store owner may input his own phone number on his own text input, so Owner X, store X1, X2, and X3 will receive whatsapp msg.
Super Admin may input his own phone number on his own text input, so Super Admin will receive whatsapp on ALL orders that come in from EVERY restaurant/store.

That's really cool bro!!

- good morning everyone, does anyone know how to stop foodomaa from blocking our app.
- I downloaded version 2.7.2 here and today I went to open my app and it looks like it was blocked by foodomaa.
if someone can help me I'm very grateful.
thank you all
- does their source code have a deadline for us to use? or do they block us in another way?

Last edited:
- good morning everyone, does anyone know how to stop foodomaa from blocking our app.
- I downloaded version 2.7.2 here and today I went to open my app and it looks like it was blocked by foodomaa.
if someone can help me I'm very grateful.
thank you all
- does their source code have a deadline for us to use? or do they block us in another way?
What kind of blocking you faced sharing some more details or image might be more informative.

it doesn't access anything, neither the dashboard nor the webapp apps
my hosting staff said it could be this file here in the image

When pre-installation check, did you get all the checkmark?
are you using PHP7.2.x or 7.3.x? you must use PHP7.3.x although it says on installation 7.2
Make sure ioncube loader installed on your server,
so many possibility.
Please refer to installation documentation, I think they have information how to fix white-screen issue

I have made a test website, so it will be clear if this is the feature suits you.
Whatsapp button on MY ORDERS page.
https://luckymart.ml

If you are wondering why I don't put detailed order with list of items in the whatsapp message, most likely store owner will ignore the app and process the order with information from the whatsapp message. This will make a lot of unprocessed orders.
It's better to send Whatsapp notification to store owner with order summary, so the store owner will be forced to open app and accept order to see the item list.

I recommend to test it using your mobile phone, cause it needs to open whatsapp application.
If you must test it on your computer, please resize your browser window to look like a mobile screen, refresh your browser after resize.
Full screen computer web browser will not work.

Simple modifications (adding more emojis or change text) are FREE.
You will get the compiled NodeJS (/static folder) files.

You can contact me by ordering a food on the website above!
in my website i have some issues for example
when the customer select ( Use current location ) it not work ... still infinty loading
note
i have free trial billing acount

in my website i have some issues for example
when the customer select ( Use current location ) it not work ... still infinty loading
note
i have free trial billing acount
This is google maps api settings.
Please follow documentation how to make with HTTP Restriction, with IP Restriction, and with no IP/HTTP Restriction. Make sure ALL required (by foodomaa) Maps Api services enabled

This is google maps api settings.
Please follow documentation how to make with HTTP Restriction, with IP Restriction, and with no IP/HTTP Restriction. Make sure ALL required (by foodomaa) Maps Api services enabled
I follow documentation
I mean i create the HTTP Restriction api key and put it in admin panel
and then create the second api key with IP Restriction and put it in admin panel
finaly i activate billing account after that select the three product 1.maps 2.places 3. routes
so the google cloud give me api named Maps API Key and i put it in admin panel in
Google Map API Key:
(with no IP/HTTP Restriction)
is that correct....

I follow documentation
I mean i create the HTTP Restriction api key and put it in admin panel
and then create the second api key with IP Restriction and put it in admin panel
finaly i activate billing account after that select the three product 1.maps 2.places 3. routes
so the google cloud give me api named Maps API Key and i put it in admin panel in
Google Map API Key:
(with no IP/HTTP Restriction)
is that correct....
I can't see your google cloud console. But I am guessing it was right.
follow this docs: https://docs.foodomaa.com/configurations/google-maps-api-keys

My mod:

how can i get the mod sir?

I can't see your google cloud console. But I am guessing it was right.
follow this docs: https://docs.foodomaa.com/configurations/google-maps-api-keys
thank you for reply i think the problem from my shared host because i receive message in console chrome like this
Geocoding failed because `This IP, site or mobile application is not authorized to use this API Key. Request received from IP address *.*.*.* with empty referer.
I will try to correct this
thank you bro
you are gentle man

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock