• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
This is what I have in-hand
When you guys are interested in the script and can see if it could make money and bring benefit, just concerned about buying it!
You have a chance to test it before you buy it...
I already bought it, but do not have time to develop the module and feature, anyone interested in this?
PM me
1641710085416.png
I'm interested in

Reactions: ertprs
GambitSteel updated Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant Management and Delivery Application with a new update entry:

Version 3.4 [15/01/2022] [Untouched]

Important:

Add ".zip" extension to downloaded file​

Password:

You have 3 ways to access to the password:​

[COLOR=rgb(64, 128...[/HEADING]​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: ertprs
Getting Error -
Invalid purchase code.

please Help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 9.48.18 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 9.48.18 AM.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 27
Hello, for those how can't login with v3.1 (login page freeze), try that patch :
Some servers are not sending the correct HTTP response for some JS files.
We have solved it by just rebuilding the same files again.
If you are not able to access the "Accounts" page on the customer app, kindly download the patch and update it.

Steps:

1. Download the zip file:
    https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Pnd8FbZi8ktK7GSN1SKJyh2nPgkSwAHK
  2. Upload to your server and extract.
  3. Go to Admin Dashboard and follow the regular update process.

====

P.S This patch also includes the Razorpay Push notification/SMS issue to the delivery guy/store owner.

best regards ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock