• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA)

Foodomaa - Multi-restaurant Food Ordering, Restaurant & Delivery Application - (NULLED BY @LALBILLA) 3.5

No permission to download
Hello good evening,
I was wondering if you have the extended license for the store owner panel?

or does one do the same?

Last edited:
thank you so much for your efforts to help the community, God bless you so much

I have already changed the password and uploaded, now it's original thread uploader job to fix the issue. or @Babak take action and update the thread and upload the fixed password file.

See this thread:

It's already fixed.
Thank you Lalbilla for your effort. Kudos / Hats Off to You. I know how much work goes in doing what you have done.

I also remember you had posted lot of issues with script and about Original author stealing passwords (transmitting it to their server and code encrypted). So does this version have removed / commented that functionality/issues? Do we still need license check? (I have one).

I was wondering if you remember what files are those, where Author was submitting Usernames and passwords to their server (or how I can search them)?

Sincerely.

Hello good evening,
I was wondering if you have the extended license for the store owner panel?

Thank you Lalbilla for your effort. Kudos / Hats Off to You. I know how much work goes in doing what you have done.

I also remember you had posted lot of issues with script and about Original author stealing passwords (transmitting it to their server and code encrypted). So does this version have removed / commented that functionality/issues? Do we still need license check? (I have one).

I was wondering if you remember what files are those, where Author was submitting Usernames and passwords to their server (or how I can search them)?

Sincerely.
Read all my threads, you will figure it out, and I don't remember which are the files I have edit..

Reactions: Morehere
Read all my threads, you will figure it out, and I don't remember which are the files I have edit..

For those saying the zip extract password doesn't work, make sure the file is named
"Foodomaa-3-5-Final-UNBACKDOORED-MODULES-NULLED.zip" which is exactly the one on MEGA.

The file named "Foodomaa-v3.5-Nulled-by-Lalbilla.zip" has a different password which is now on the "UPDATE" tab here: https://babia.to/resources/foodomaa...ication-nulled-by-lalbilla.7027/update/72375/

I think the confusion is that I uploaded with a different password. Anyways I have edited the UPDATE tab to include the password by @lalbilla

Reactions: lalbilla
I need the codes for the Nulled Android Applications. If you send them to me, I will send you the codes and modules. My licenses are original.
As I told you dear the android app codes are protected with Progaurd which obfuscates the names of classes, fields and methods.

To remove the license check & null the apps you need ProGuard Deobfuscator and find a good android developer experienced in this task.

ProGuard Deobfuscator : https://github.com/LXGaming/Reconstruct

I found a link on GitHub it may be helpful.

Reactions: Jg_selisa
I am working on a POS system for Foodomaa, will release very soon after testing everything.
Hello, I have a very good POS system dedicated exclusively to restaurants, I can share it with you so that something better can be created.

Without a doubt finding this forum has been wonderful. I have no problem sharing my system with you and discussing its features.

Reactions: Jg_selisa
Does anyone have this Foodomaa - Static Desktop V2?

Attachments

• 508125b2-7225-45e9-b352-ac2809909d93_572971.jpg
    508125b2-7225-45e9-b352-ac2809909d93_572971.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 55
  • ab664e74-1513-45fa-91ff-ed613c502af7_e9od5hnu3onrjty1l3d97ero5wr1.gif
    ab664e74-1513-45fa-91ff-ed613c502af7_e9od5hnu3onrjty1l3d97ero5wr1.gif
    171.1 KB · Views: 54
Hello, I have a very good POS system dedicated exclusively to restaurants, I can share it with you so that something better can be created.

Without a doubt finding this forum has been wonderful. I have no problem sharing my system with you and discussing its features.
hello , can you share it with me , let me know if i could do something

• Love
Reactions: sonn1220
Thanks friend for the help. Another thing, my GPS is in an infinite loop, what could it be? the rest everything works
YW, yes that’s why u have not set in google map api the Ip of ur hosting , so go to home page of ur site in Crhome and open dev tools then go to console, ull see there google map error and the correct Ip to input in ur api credentials at google maps console
Good luck

By the way guys, can anyone collaborate with modules for Foodomaa I’m looking for relatorios or reports module and Mercadopago module , thanks so much

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock