• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Foodomaa 2.7.2 Extended Licence - Null Challenge

sagatr

May 24, 2021
Hi, I am willing to buy the Foodomaa 2.7.2 Extended Licence and supply the unmodified code if someone is willing to null it. If anyone is up for the challenge please let me know and I will make the investment. I need the script but dont want any licence restriction if I am paying $699 for a script.

Reactions: paulapeterson
Hi, I can try to null the script but script required license key for the first time if some data or sql script fetching from foodomaa server.

Hi, I am willing to buy the Foodomaa 2.7.2 Extended Licence and supply the unmodified code if someone is willing to null it. If anyone is up for the challenge please let me know and I will make the investment. I need the script but dont want any licence restriction if I am paying $699 for a script.
I can help in nulling it for you

[I'm not allowed to sell anything here, not even a service] (phpcore)

Last edited by a moderator:
@sagatr Please go and Introduce Yourself First then go for such challenge.

@Mods Please check this if it's okay or not.

@Medw1311 @TassieNZ @phpcore @ddpanda

Reactions: lectora
The forum has several contributors who can honestly and for free cancel the script.
Make sure they will help you if you buy the script

I had nulled, Customized and removed authors backdoor from lots of PHP Scripts if you wish me to work on yours

please mail me the script :- [email protected]

No email, no cc, no skype, no whatsapp, no ....
You want to sell your service ?
You have now a warning of 5 points, next you will be banned

Hi, still looking for you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock