• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Food Delivery Flutter + PHP Laravel Admin Panel

Food Delivery Flutter + PHP Laravel Admin Panel v2.7.0

No permission to download
I have installed the 3 applications and they work very well, the latest version is simple to cancel, but there are some errors, for example in the coupons that I had to fix and implement new functions to the client, driver and restaurant application.

One of the improvements are:

1-Live monitoring of the driver by the client.
2-live monitoring of the client by the driver.
3-Alert sound in the driver and restaurant application when a new order arrives
4- Cache in the images for a faster load
5- OTP registration
6-Update to flutter 2.5
7-bug fixes and other new features.

If you need guidance, send me a message. free
My whatsapp

+1(647)7998182

Selling service
You won a 5 warning points. You are boarded for an eventual permanent ban.​

Selling service​

You won a 5 warning points. You are boarded for an eventual permanent ban.​

To be clear, it is forbidden to offer new functions properly created to users and it is also forbidden to make configurations in exchange for a donation and that a configuration is done in hours, I need to be clear to ignore users who request configurations privately.

I need to know this, from now on to ignore users who are sending private comments or requesting full configurations.

To be clear, it is forbidden to offer new functions properly created to users and it is also forbidden to make configurations in exchange for a donation and that a configuration is done in hours, I need to be clear to ignore users who request configurations privately.

I need to know this, from now on to ignore users who are sending private comments or requesting full configurations.

It's up to you, but you need to know that you are under the radar, for the next misstep I will send you on vacation. Is it clear ?​

• Wow
Reactions: yorkcorp

It's up to you, but you need to know that you are under the radar, for the next misstep I will send you on vacation. Is it clear ?​

Now I understand why there are no programmers in this forum, and also why the forum is empty, so much so that even the moderators themselves leave it, but don't worry I understand, from now on I will ignore anyone who asks me questions. , and this is thanks to you and to think that I was finishing repairing a couple of codes to share it in this forum.

Like I said, I understand well, regards.

Now I understand why there are no programmers in this forum, and also why the forum is empty, so much so that even the moderators themselves leave it, but don't worry I understand, from now on I will ignore anyone who asks me questions. , and this is thanks to you and to think that I was finishing repairing a couple of codes to share it in this forum.

Like I said, I understand well, regards.

Do you think you are a programmer? Do you think you're so smart as we are? You are just one of the thousands lagging behind and looking for little odds and ends for your pocket money. Know kid, that here are lots of brave and talented developers who have it in their pants and who are modest and who above all know how to be discreet. If you don't like this place and you are undecided, I can help you choose your destination for your next trip. Just reply to this comment.

Update:

As I am meticulous and I like your kind and after my investigation I was able to find the thing that will send you on vacation for a long time.
You broke the first rule of "What lead to permanent ban" that sends you straight on vacation without going through square one and without pocketing the $ 200.
So you have this account @AnnaLOF , this account @azunakai and also this account @Igomez2019​

Last edited:
Hlo guys,

I have successfully installed the admin panel and its working.(just one error,the images are not showing),

But i'm not able to build apk, i'm getting the following error,

"Because google_map_location_picker >=3.3.1 <4.1.3 depends on intl >=0.16.0 <=0.16.1 and every version of flutter_localizations from sdk depends on intl 0.17.0, google_map_location_picker >=3.3.1 <4.1.3 is incompatible with flutter_localizations from sdk.So, because food_delivery_app depends on both flutter_localizations any from sdk and google_map_location_picker 4.0.0, version solving failed.pub get failed (1; So, because food_delivery_app depends on both flutter_localizations any from sdk and google_map_location_picker 4.0.0, version solving failed.)"

Can anybody pls provide solution for above error?

And also pls provide solution for images not showing in admin panel though they are getting uploaded.

Thanks in advance.

Hlo guys,

I have successfully installed the admin panel and its working.(just one error,the images are not showing),

But i'm not able to build apk, i'm getting the following error,

"Because google_map_location_picker >=3.3.1 <4.1.3 depends on intl >=0.16.0 <=0.16.1 and every version of flutter_localizations from sdk depends on intl 0.17.0, google_map_location_picker >=3.3.1 <4.1.3 is incompatible with flutter_localizations from sdk.So, because food_delivery_app depends on both flutter_localizations any from sdk and google_map_location_picker 4.0.0, version solving failed.pub get failed (1; So, because food_delivery_app depends on both flutter_localizations any from sdk and google_map_location_picker 4.0.0, version solving failed.)"

Can anybody pls provide solution for above error?

And also pls provide solution for images not showing in admin panel though they are getting uploaded.

Thanks in advance.
Verify that you use this version: Flutter version 1.22.2 Stable Release
go to that command: flutter clean && flutter pub get && flutter run
If the error continues, rebuild the commands: flutter packages pub cache repair && flutter packages get && flutter packages upgrade
Note: If the path in laravel is without ssl and the application is with ssl the images will not appear, check these paths.
Hope this helps.

If the error continues, rebuild the commands: flutter packages pub cache repair
Hy bro,
Really appreciate your help,

Note: If the path in laravel is without ssl and the application is with ssl the images will not appear, check these paths.
Hope this helps.
You gave me good idea here, so i checked the path, though the path was with ssl but there was some random folder name in the path, i removed it and now images are working. Appreciate it.

"Verify that you use this version: Flutter version 1.22.2 Stable Release
If the error continues, rebuild the commands: flutter packages pub cache repair && flutter packages get && flutter packages upgrade"

This thing i will try rt now and post how it went.

Thanks brother for your help.

Reactions: appcalifa
If the error continues, rebuild the commands: flutter packages pub cache repair && flutter packages get && flutter packages upgrade
Hope this helps.
Hlo bro,
With flutter version 1.22.2 i was able to build apk and everythings working fine now.Thanks for the suggestion and help. I appreciate it.

But there's one issue , in customer app the delivery addresses is not showing, so i'm not able to pick delivery address, do you know how to solve this ?

Thanks

Hlo bro,
With flutter version 1.22.2 i was able to build apk and everythings working fine now.Thanks for the suggestion and help. I appreciate it.

But there's one issue , in customer app the delivery addresses is not showing, so i'm not able to pick delivery address, do you know how to solve this ?

Thanks
Check the cloud console maps settings. You must keep and activate the features in the same firebase project.

Check the cloud console maps settings. You must keep and activate the features in the same firebase project.
This thing i didnt understand bro,"cloud console maps settings", where i can find this ?

"You must keep and activate the features in the same firebase project." - If by this you mean that all apps should be in same firebase project, then, yes , i have them in same firebase project.

This thing i didnt understand bro,"cloud console maps settings", where i can find this ?

"You must keep and activate the features in the same firebase project." - If by this you mean that all apps should be in same firebase project, then, yes , i have them in same firebase project.
api service >> library
after create new api in credentials.
Note: don't forget to activate the trial period, otherwise maps won't work.

Reactions: Bakra
api service >> library
after create new api in credentials.
Note: don't forget to activate the trial period, otherwise maps won't work.
Ohk, the google maps i had already activated after creating api key and map was already showing .
https://support.smartersvision.com/help-center/articles/7/8/15/google-maps-key - i followed this for google maps.
(I had added api key in admin panel and app as mentioned in doc and map with restaurants is showing,).
(And i just rechecked the google maps apis they are working,i will attach the screenshot )

I'm not sure if the above is what you meant me to do ?

Can you please clearify "You must keep and activate the features in the same firebase project"- if by this you meant all apps should be in same firebase project then i have done this, if you meant something else then please suggest.

Thanks for the reply.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210604-102600_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210604-102600_Chrome.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 7
Hl bro,
Pls ignore above thread.

I was able to resolve the issue.

The delivery address you can't enter manually, you have to click on delivery,then add new delivery address, then from map you take the cursor to delivery location then the address get entered automatically.

Anyways thanks for your help i really appreciate it.

If i get any other issues i will post here.

Thank you !

Reactions: appcalifa
Hello guys,

any luck to get Envato Purchase Code for this app. or null version v2.5.0

I can't find database inside the provide zip for manual install.

I really appreciate if anyone guide me how to install.

Thanks

Olá, pessoal,

alguma sorte para obter o Código de Compra Envato para este aplicativo. ou versão nula v2.5.0

Não consigo encontrar o banco de dados dentro do zip fornecido para instalação manual.

Agradeço muito se alguém me orientar como instalar.

Obrigado
It is not necessary, just at installation time select classic mode.
Check if there is a manageable restriction in your PHP settings. This may be why artisan migrate is not running.

Reactions: drxp123
Hello guys,

any luck to get Envato Purchase Code for this app. or null version v2.5.0

I can't find database inside the provide zip for manual install.

I really appreciate if anyone guide me how to install.

Thanks
Use the alternative form filling"
There are two options, when you want to install the source code, go for the one on the right, and type in your database user id, and other required inputs as well. And also, for the envato key, type in any at least 32 random figures. Then click finish or submit.

Solution suggested in page 4 by @Chijioke

Above method will work

The sql file is imported automatically.

V2.6.0 | 27-07-2021

- Customer Mobile Application ( Flutter version 2.2.3 Stable Release )
Add OTP mobile phone validation
Add Sentences to translation files.
Update flutter version 2.2.3 (Stable Release)
Upgrade Deprecated widgets
Upgrade dependencies
Fix ios configurations
Fix some internal bugs
Update documentation

- Admin Panel Application ( PHP Version 7.2 or 7.3)
Add a custom field for phone validation
Fix some internal bugs

V2.6.0 | 27-07-2021

Upgrade dependencies
Fix ios configurations
Fix some internal bugs
Update documentation

Fix some internal bugs
download link

V2.6.0 | 27-07-2021

Upgrade dependencies
Fix ios configurations
Fix some internal bugs
Update documentation

Fix some internal bugs
download link
Well I guess he's not giving download link, He's telling you that there's a update 😀

Reactions: White Devil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock