• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Food Delivery Flutter + PHP Laravel Admin Panel

Food Delivery Flutter + PHP Laravel Admin Panel v2.7.0

No permission to download
He have the same issue as others: not nulled script. Why would you resolve it in private for one member and not do it publicly for all?
Okay. I actually use this method to communicate effectively.
Perhaps, if its against the conduct here, My apologies, everyone.
But if there's any OTHER person who has such issues, I would explain it here.

Reactions: danielpk
This is the method, I used in the previous versions:
I dunno about now but:

"Use the alternative form filling"
There are two options, when you want to install the source code, go for the one on the right, and type in your database user id, and other required inputs as well. And also, for the envato key, type in any at least 32 random figures. Then click finish or submit.

THIS IS MUCH EASIER, It worked for me.
Kind Regards.

Reactions: Bakra and Mr G
Hi guys.
So I found that installing the nulled v1.94 with the manual sql file provided,
then updating using v2.5.0 files worked for me. Has it worked for anyone else?
PS: I changed my paths so.
Instead of going to (yoursite).com/public/install.
it went to (yoursite).com/public/login.

I hope this helps someone.:giggle:

Reactions: uncoder
  • Love
Reactions: tefisimo
Hi guys.
So I found that installing the nulled v1.94 with the manual sql file provided,
then updating using v2.5.0 files worked for me. Has it worked for anyone else?
PS: I changed my paths so.
Instead of going to (yoursite).com/public/install.
it went to (yoursite).com/public/login.

I hope this helps someone.:giggle:

How did you updated manually. Please provide the process.

My problem is i can not find the console to run the command

Does anyone here has knowlegde about how to create apk file and connect it to admin panel for this software?

How did you updated manually. Please provide the process.

My problem is i can not find the console to run the command
Once you install in server, you can

Add the content of the "Update to v250" folder to a Zip file, upload it to your primary folder in your hosting /public_html

Extract this zip file and overwrite all files.

But ff you have customizations please do it carefully(on a file by file basis) . They might get reverted or you might lose your data.

Also for some reason, after nulling using this method, after sometime my test-domain was blacklisted for copyright infringement. Does anyone have a workaround for this?

• Love
Does anyone here has knowlegde about how to create apk file and connect it to admin panel for this software?

The documentation is rather shallow but you can do it yourself if you have basic coding knowledge. Is there somewhere in particular you're stuck?

SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'userbd'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `app_settings`) (View: /home2/forthe85/public_html/resources/views/auth/login.blade.php)

Has anyone here using this admin panel created a customer frontend website connected to the admin panel?

If you have, how did you do it.

But if no one has, I have little coding experience and I want to provide a HTML, CSS and JavaScript code front end from Food chow for any one who can integrate it with the backend.

---
Just a suggestion, until a future update is provided by Smartervision

Reactions: tefisimo
Once you install in server, you can

Add the content of the "Update to v250" folder to a Zip file, upload it to your primary folder in your hosting /public_html

Extract this zip file and overwrite all files.

But ff you have customizations please do it carefully(on a file by file basis) . They might get reverted or you might lose your data.

Also for some reason, after nulling using this method, after sometime my test-domain was blacklisted for copyright infringement. Does anyone have a workaround for this?
This worked thanks

Has anyone here using this admin panel created a customer frontend website connected to the admin panel?

If you have, how did you do it.

But if no one has, I have little coding experience and I want to provide a HTML, CSS and JavaScript code front end from Food chow for any one who can integrate it with the backend.

---
Just a suggestion, until a future update is provided by Smartervision
Just came across this on their page.....

Is it what you're talking about?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Chijioke
Also does anyone Know how to change Profile picture from the flutter Apps?
It's Not working on mine

Hello bros,

Anyone here has been able to install all 3 apps(customer,driver,vendor,) ?

Any help will begreatly appreciated !

Last edited:
Hi
Who can help me connect and configure the mobile app for the client for the manager and for the driver?

Hi
Who can help me connect and configure the mobile app for the client for the manager and for the driver?
I have installed the 3 applications and they work very well, the latest version is simple to cancel, but there are some errors, for example in the coupons that I had to fix and implement new functions to the client, driver and restaurant application.

One of the improvements are:

1-Live monitoring of the driver by the client.
2-live monitoring of the client by the driver.
3-Alert sound in the driver and restaurant application when a new order arrives
4- Cache in the images for a faster load
5- OTP registration
6-Update to flutter 2.5
7-bug fixes and other new features.

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock