• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Food Delivery Flutter + PHP Laravel Admin Panel

Food Delivery Flutter + PHP Laravel Admin Panel v2.7.0

No permission to download

Silvestrez

Trusted Uploader
Apr 3, 2020
Lima, Perú
skdass submitted a new resource:

Food Delivery Flutter + PHP Laravel Admin Panel v1.9.4 - admin, android, backend, delivery, directory, dish, eat, flutter, food, ios, meal, mobile, multi-re

preview.jpg

A complete solution using the Flutter framework created by Google is to develop an open source mobile application to create a restaurant application. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS, and is also the main method of creating applications. Our solution uses Laravel (PHP Framework for Webmasters). Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We have already laid the foundation - set you free to create without...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Tasja
cPanel installation
Create a database, write down the username and password.
Unzip the food-delivery-flutter-2.0.0.zip file.
Go to phpMyAdmin, import the file DATABASE (For Manual Installation Only).sql.
Access the folder laravel_application, rename the public folder to public_html, send all files within this folder to the hosting server in the root folder /

Open the .env file and edit the lines below:

APP_NAME='Application name' Change to the name of your app
APP_DEBUG=false Turn off debug
APP_URL=address of your website with http... exemplo: https://www.exemple.com
DB_DATABASE=database name
DB_USERNAME=user with access to the database
DB_PASSWORD=user password with access to the database

Save changes to file .env

Access the site by url, enter the access data below:
User: [email protected]
Password: 123456

cPanel installation
Create a database, write down the username and password.
Unzip the food-delivery-flutter-2.0.0.zip file.
Go to phpMyAdmin, import the file DATABASE (For Manual Installation Only).sql.
Access the folder laravel_application, rename the public folder to public_html, send all files within this folder to the hosting server in the root folder /

Open the .env file and edit the lines below:

APP_NAME='Application name' Change to the name of your app
APP_DEBUG=false Turn off debug
APP_URL=address of your website with http... exemplo: https://www.exemple.com
DB_DATABASE=database name
DB_USERNAME=user with access to the database
DB_PASSWORD=user password with access to the database

Save changes to file .env

Access the site by url, enter the access data below:
User: [email protected]
Password: 123456
Hello,

Thanks for the upload.

I did as you said.

1. Zipped Laravel Application and uploaded to my server
2. Created a new DB, added the user to the DB and imported the Database in the folder. (See Screenshot)
3. Extracted the files, changed the public folder to public_html, modified .env.
4. Still when I access my link it shows me all the files and when clicking on public_html it doesnt show any thing.

I recently installed foodomaa script without any issues but tried this one like 10 times but unsuccessful.

Can you please look in the attachments and point any mistakes.

Attachments

• Root Folder.png
    Root Folder.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Public_html folder.png
    Public_html folder.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 85
  • database.png
    database.png
    345.5 KB · Views: 94
  • env file.png
    env file.png
    96 KB · Views: 98
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock