• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FlyingPress - Taking WordPress To New Heights

FlyingPress - Taking WordPress To New Heights v4.13.3 Untouched

No permission to download
Creator of FlyingPress here, Gijo Varghese.

Most of you might start seeing the message "FlyingPress: Pls enter a valid license key".

Here is why:
We do many optimizations from our servers (Optimizer Engine), like generating critical css, used css etc. Till a few days ago, we were not validating license keys at our Optimizer Engine. But we noticed that a majority of the people are using nulled/cracked versions of FlyingPress. So we're now validating license keys at our servers.

Why you can't bypass this: Usually, people who make nulled/cracked versions modify the license checking PHP code and distribute the code. Since FlyingPress optimize pages from our servers, whatever you do in the PHP code, we don't optimize those pages if the license is not valid. Even if you remove that alert somehow, you will not get the advantages of FlyingPress.

I know this is disappointing to many of you. But consider the time and effort we put into building this. Also, our servers cost money.

If you would like to continue using FlyingPress, get updates, new features, premium support, etc., consider buying the plugin from the official website: https://flying-press.com.
Any trial version to test it ? just to know if this is better than wp rocket? I will buy it if is better.

Any trial version to test it ? just to know if this is better than wp rocket? I will buy it if is better.

They don't offer a trial version, but they do have a 30-day refund policy
I bought it and the results were not better than wp rocket conversely wp rocket provides exceptional compatibility with many plugins and themes given its popularity and its latest updates bring the features that flyingpress sells as unique so now no more question to ask wp rocket remains far better. Concerning flyingpress I had a rather unpleasant experience: many bugs and incompatibilities at the time but updates brought a lot of fixes. The developer is really passionate but to sell it as a revolution when the difference is not is a bit of overselling a product, the devs of wp rocket are not morons it's hard for a single dev to do better than them with years if experience. So I find that Flyingpress sells well thanks to the help of its creator on Facebook groups, a bit like an influencer. Note that when I wanted to get a refund during the 30 days I had a lot of difficulty because the author wanted to configure it for me and solve the problems for me on the site, it's cool but even insisting on a refund he also insisted on finding the problems and solving them. Well finally I was able to get my money back so I give flyingpress 7/10 vs 9/10 to wp rocket in terms of efficiency. I also like wp fastest cache premium which is not as efficient as wp rocket since its last update but I put it at the level of flyingpress 7/10 but the advantage of fastest cache premium vs wp rocket is that it is a plugin you buy with lifetime updates!

I bought it and the results were not better than wp rocket conversely wp rocket provides exceptional compatibility with many plugins and themes given its popularity and its latest updates bring the features that flyingpress sells as unique so now no more question to ask wp rocket remains far better. Concerning flyingpress I had a rather unpleasant experience: many bugs and incompatibilities at the time but updates brought a lot of fixes. The developer is really passionate but to sell it as a revolution when the difference is not is a bit of overselling a product, the devs of wp rocket are not morons it's hard for a single dev to do better than them with years if experience. So I find that Flyingpress sells well thanks to the help of its creator on Facebook groups, a bit like an influencer. Note that when I wanted to get a refund during the 30 days I had a lot of difficulty because the author wanted to configure it for me and solve the problems for me on the site, it's cool but even insisting on a refund he also insisted on finding the problems and solving them. Well finally I was able to get my money back so I give flyingpress 7/10 vs 9/10 to wp rocket in terms of efficiency. I also like wp fastest cache premium which is not as efficient as wp rocket since its last update but I put it at the level of flyingpress 7/10 but the advantage of fastest cache premium vs wp rocket is that it is a plugin you buy with lifetime updates!
Thanks a lot for this post.

Thanks a lot for this post.
After rereading my answer I think I may have put too much emphasis on the negative sides of flyingpress: lack of compatibility mainly; but I still want to write a small answer to say that even if the product is currently oversold compared to the real results of wp-rocket, its creator is present, motivated, helps many people without any compensation. For me the product is promising and this is something I didn't say and I would like to support it with this answer. Its plugin is extremely promising, improving day by day and may be able to compete with wp rocket. It may already be the case, I had tested this plugin 6 months ago and today it may be at the same level as wp rocket, but I'm not sure even if many features have been brought since and seem unique they do not bring big differences in performance on a wp site. My first opinion is therefore to be relativized as everything on the internet, so I do not advise against the purchase of flyingpress moreover I especially regret that there is no trial period of 30 days! It's a big financial loss because when the product will be better than all the others, the best way to have the proof would be able to test it!

Reactions: AnormaL
Since FlyingPress optimizes pages from their servers, Is this any useful? Anyway thanks for the update :)
I think the answer is no. And since it's no longer does its job, I suggest permanently closing this thread unless it starts working again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak and IceyBurg
Babak updated FlyingPress - Taking WordPress To New Heights with a new update entry:

FlyingPress v3.4.0 Nulled

Download FlyingPress v3.4.0 - Taking WordPress To New Heights Nulled Free
= v3.4.0 - 07 June, 2021 =

- New: Enable or disable script to load on user interaction
- New: Only "safe" optimizations are enabled by default
- Fix: x-flying-press-source header will display LiteSpeed or Apache
- Fix: Use get_id() instead of ID for WooCommerce compatibility
- Improvement: Remove async attribute when defer is enabled
- Improvement: Minor UI improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unused CSS function Not work , when you activate and refrech the page
you get an alert of invalid license

Hi Babak, update please.

3.5.4 - 14 June, 2021

• Fix: Escape strings in keywords list
  • Improvement: Play button for YouTube placeholder
  • Improvement: Support for Simple Custom CSS plugin
3.5.3 - 14 June, 2021

• Improvement: Use "/wp-admin" instead of "/wp-" from default cache exclude keywords
3.5.2 - 14 June, 2021

• Fix: Some iFrames not loading unless YouTube placeholder not enabled
3.5.1 - 12 June, 2021

• Fix: Support for youtube-nocookie.com YouTube embeds
3.5.0 - 12 June, 2021

• New: Use placeholder images for YouTube videos
  • New: Self-host YouTube placeholder images
  • Removed: Settings for lazy loading videos (will be enabled by default)
  • Fix: Ignore empty keywords in list
  • Fix: Incorrect ABSPATH is some hosting providers
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock