• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fluxstore WooCommerce - Flutter E-commerce Full App

Fluxstore WooCommerce - Flutter E-commerce Full App v4.0

No permission to download
Can anyone please explain how to use Fluxstore Woocommerce?
In the readme file, there is only reference to Official YouTube Videos and no Instructions.

Thanks In Advance

Can anyone please explain how to use Fluxstore Woocommerce?
In the readme file, there is only reference to Official YouTube Videos and no Instructions.

Thanks In Advance
Check their documentation
Search Google for fluxstore documentation

Reactions: vgvasu35
My app is not responding and running very slow on my phone. Has anyone encountered this issue?
Please help me out in finding the solution.
The app does not respond to a single touch,I need to click on an item a bunch of times to get it accepted.

Thanks In Advance

Last edited:
Anyone has issues with Splashscreen not working, like at all if changed to 'static'? Even the bundled splashscreen doesn't work. AFAIK, it was working in the 1.7.x branch but they did something and it no longer works. Problem is, I tried porting the SplashScreen code from 1.7.7 where it worked but even that didn't do anything.

Also changing the flair to anything they bundled causes the app to get stuck in a whitescreen in physical device while in emulator it works fine.

Anyone have encountered these issues or have any insight on what might be wrong.

PS: I did change the splashtype to static from flair. also used the name fluxstore when creating a new flair. Problem is, it works in the emulator but not in real device (tested in 2 device. nothing). Its like the app gets stuck during the transition window.

[QUOTE = "coderunknown, сообщение: 299319, участник: 28801"]
У кого-нибудь есть проблемы с неработающим Splashscreen, например, если его изменить на «статический»? Не работает даже входящий в комплект экран заставки. AFAIK, он работал в ветке 1.7.x, но они что-то сделали, и это больше не работает. Проблема в том, что я попытался перенести код SplashScreen из 1.7.7, где он работал, но даже это не дало.

Кроме того, изменение чутья на все, что они объединяют, приводит к тому, что приложение застревает на белом экране на физическом устройстве, в то время как в эмуляторе оно работает нормально.

Кто-нибудь сталкивался с проблемами или понимает, что может быть не так.

PS: Я изменил тип всплеска на статический из чутья. также использовал название fluxstore при создании нового стиля. Проблема в том, что он работает в эмуляторе, но не на устройстве (проверено на 2 устройства. Ничего). Это похоже на то, что приложение застревает во время переходного окна.
[/ QUOTE]

if u use static screen(not flare) change delay to 4000 or greater

Can anyone help with the claim reward points feature on the cart page ...
I just don't see it ... I'm trying to figure out the code while I see that the cart model is being passed "null"

Although the scores are displayed correctly on the settings page ..

Hi
Anyone can help me to disable the add to cart function?
I tried to delete all the code related to add to cart function, but still not working

j
Hi
Anyone can help me to disable the add to cart function?
I tried to delete all the code related to add to cart function, but still not working

just disable "checkout" in config mobile builder.

which section?
I couldnt find it in the source files

its in plugin, the source code work with mobile builder plugin.. in that plugin, we can configure it.. you need to install it first..

its in plugin, the source code work with mobile builder plugin.. in that plugin, we can configure it.. you need to install it first..
which plugin?
the plugin installed in the woocommerce site?
Or this builder?

LMAO

which is better, oreo or fluxstore?

in my opinion, fluxstore better than oreo.
but in some point, oreo win. like live drag and drop builder layout (only home layout), i love it so much.
fluxstore can do every feature in oreo except border line layout.
fluxstore via fluxbuilder with still have some bugs, sometime I need edit the json file via code because the bug.. oreo do it in live builder, with multiple layout.

Reactions: amit338
in my opinion, fluxstore better than oreo.
but in some point, oreo win. like live drag and drop builder layout (only home layout), i love it so much.
fluxstore can do every feature in oreo except border line layout.
fluxstore via fluxbuilder with still have some bugs, sometime I need edit the json file via code because the bug.. oreo do it in live builder, with multiple layout.
I am testing out OREO now

the documentation is purely sucks
Btw, cant find the where to disable the checkout in the plugin

Mind to point it out?

Reactions: jenglot and amit338
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock