• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Flux Academy] The 6 Figure Freelance Designer

Pennywise

May 2, 2022
Outer Space
Last edited:
Thanks for the share but why so much stress to get the link? The link you posted literally leads to a spammy page, going through different ads pages to get the main link. Thought this was again Babiato rules. @Babak Am I correct?

The 6 Figure Freelance Designer

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

NOTE: I put quite a low requirement due to Babiato's incident, so users whose lost their account can still access it. But later in the month I'll put higher requirements. So grab it while it's hot!
Thanks a lot

No worries just reuploaded without spammy links
You after me or something? Reporting my threads where I didn't break any rule and duplicating my posts (Where btw there's a clear rule where you cannot post duplicates)?

42zZib7.png

Did I do something to you or what buddy? So unrespectful from you.

You after me or something? Reporting my threads where I didn't break any rule and duplicating my posts (Where btw there's a clear rule where you cannot post duplicates)?

42zZib7.png

Easy way to sort this out.

@Pennywise, stop using ouo links as even though @Babak has said that you are free to do it, they still produce a lot of crap when you view them.

I run my browsers with third parties on and you stop everything, however it then blocks the link appearing and you have to click it directly.

Turn all third parties off, which I will not do for these crap links, and you are bombarded with crap, popups and malicious links trying to be opened.

Your supplied video is false and misleading as you only show it working for you, and if it is single layered as you say and all safe and good, then tell me why even you have blocked certain parts of that page?

If that page you are showing in your recorded 'proof' was safe for all, then it should be showing sponsored adverts between the 'click captcha box' text and red button itself.

Your so called safe single layered link with no third party blocking anything on Google Chrome as of now....

Untitled.png

ouo.io is basically just like adfly, both spam where and if they can.

If you want to not have other members duplicate your resources, then it is simple.

Provide your proof of purchase to a staff member for this and all your other resources that you have uploaded in the past few weeks and we can verify that they are your own resource and not simply uploaded from elsewhere.

Only one being 'unrespectful' is yourself trying to gain a small momentary value from other members for something that we have no proof is your own resources.

Until we receive proof of purchase for this or other resources, you can not upload anything else.

@sudhanshuprasad
If proof of purchase of these uploads are provided, then your thread will be closed.

Reactions: mo199

@Pennywise, stop using ouo links as even though @Babak has said that you are free to do it, they still produce a lot of crap when you view them.

I run my browsers with third parties on and you stop everything, however it then blocks the link appearing and you have to click it directly.

Turn all third parties off, which I will not do for these crap links, and you are bombarded with crap, popups and malicious links trying to be opened.

Your supplied video is false and misleading as you only show it working for you, and if it is single layered as you say and all safe and good, then tell me why even you have blocked certain parts of that page?

If that page you are showing in your recorded 'proof' was safe for all, then it should be showing sponsored adverts between the 'click captcha box' text and red button itself.

Your so called safe single layered link with no third party blocking anything on Google Chrome as of now....

Untitled.png

If you want to not have other members duplicate your resources, then it is simple.

Provide your proof of purchase to a staff member for this and all your other resources that you have uploaded in the past few weeks and we can verify that they are your own resource and not simply uploaded from elsewhere.

Only one being 'unrespectful' is yourself trying to gain a small momentary value from other members for something that we have no proof is your own resources.

Until we receive proof of purchase for this or other resources, you can not upload anything else.

@sudhanshuprasad
If proof of purchase of these uploads are provided, then your thread will be closed.
Hey Bob! Finally I can reach you out, sent you PMs and pinged you but you didn't answer :(

I never lied nor showed anything false. I get it now tho, adblocker is preventing from further ads.

Here, cannot show more than my entire screen window, nothing to hide, nothing false. I just cropped the original video to focus on the link. As you can see, it's exactly the same.

I've never said all my shares were my own purchases. I was just sharing stuff I've had and backups I made with my own GDrive acc, where most of the my shares are.

I just want to say that I cannot do anything when there's some kind of user preference for when to apply or do not apply Forum Rules arbitrarily. I just want to say that I obeyed and complied with the Babiato forum rules (Rules say we're allowed to use link shortener, I've never used more than 1 layer, all links were working and none asked for premium to download) while another user mocking on my shares is allowed to break them (harrasing me by reporting my threads where rules weren't broken while breaking them himself in duplicating my shares and spamming my own threads with theirs).
No worries, I'll stop sharing as per your request, I'll try to participate in other ways in the forum. I'll just update my threads and I'll put a heads up since people keep PM'ing me non-stop asking me for the links (I get them because of the removed shares, that's why I tried to reach you out in the first place, to see if there was anything wrong).

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: renon

Untitled.png

@sudhanshuprasad
Yea i have no issue with the thread being closed the problem is most of the courses uploaded by pennywise have links which open multiple tabs on my browser which became annoying. I got this course from private telegram group which i pay the subscription to. I can show you the proof in pm if you want :)
Plus the course was orginally uploaded by leads (who i am unable to find and also mentioned in the post.)

42zZib7.png

I already said that these links are becoming annoying to open. I have nothing against you :)

Yea i have no issue with the thread being closed the problem is most of the courses uploaded by pennywise have links which open multiple tabs on my browser which became annoying. I got this course from private telegram group which i pay the subscription to. I can show you the proof in pm if you want :)
Plus the course was orginally uploaded by leads (who i am unable to find and also mentioned in the post.)

I already said that these links are becoming annoying to open. I have nothing against you :)
Use brave browser

@Pennywise

Read carefully what @bobsmith asked you. No one has stopped you from sharing anything. Change the download link because we keep getting reports on your threads.

For your information, please read forum terms and rules #2,#3, and #8

Signature edited. Ping me or any staff member if you change your mind and wish to reopen your thread.

Thread closed!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock