• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Flux Academy] Ran Segall - Pro Web Design

musky

Nov 19, 2020

Design great websites confidently

Become a trusted expert that can take on any web design project

Stop trying to "fake it till you make it", and instead - just learn how to actually make it. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
  • Deliver standout websites using a proven process
  • Elevate your work by mastering timeless design principles
  • Design for results with creative strategy workshops
  • Confidently manage projects and set client expectations
  • Avoid the overwhelm, and know exactly what to do next
5f6459e97f4e2d869c12fdda_10k-element.png

ran-segall.jpg

Learn with Ran Segall​

Ran Segall has been a freelance web designer for 17 years — 6 of those as a full-time business owner.

He started his career at big advertising and branding agencies, and as a freelancer, has served clients in many industries, including tech startups, social enterprises, and restaurateurs.

By developing high-value skills, he scaled his freelance web design business to over $250k in yearly revenue.

Since 2015, Ran has been sharing his learnings on his YouTube channel, Flux — the very foundation of Flux Academy.

what you'll learn​

Chapter 1

WELCOME

Chapter 2

THE WEB DESIGN PROCESS

Chapter 3

Honing Your Web Design Skills

Chapter 4

Project & Client Management

Chapter 5

Building Your Portfolio

Chapter 6

Final Thoughts

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this!

It seems like the course have been removed from Mega.nz.

Do you have an updated link? Thank you. I appreciate it.

1653603758676.png

Thanks for the share. I do have a feeling however that it's missing project files? Is this true?

Thanks so much for this!

It seems like the course have been removed from Mega.nz.

Do you have an updated link? Thank you. I appreciate it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock