• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flutter BuySell For iOS Android ( Olx, Mercari, Offerup, Carousell, Buy Sell, Classified )

Flutter BuySell For iOS Android ( Olx, Mercari, Offerup, Carousell, Buy Sell, Classified ) v3.5

No permission to download

lilnz99

Dec 24, 2020
freddyfoxxx submitted a new resource:

Flutter BuySell For iOS Android ( Olx, Mercari, Offerup, Carousell, Buy Sell, Classified ) ( 3.2 ) - ad listing android app, ad posting, ads, Olx, mercari, classified,classified ads,for sell,for buy,ma

– Version : 3.5 | Changelog
– Released Date : 8 Nov 2022
– Provided Source Code : Flutter Project and the Backend(CodeIgniter).
– Website Also Available : BuySell Frontend
– You can try iOS | Android
– Are you looking for...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
I always work with android studio but without having problems

do you have flutter 3?

then and for what is wrong today I will put the new update so you can work with flutter 3
Thank you so much Sir, now I use Flutter 2 to try it on my other PC, am getting one error that
Flutter SDK not found. Define location with flutter.sdk in the local.properties file.
Screenshot_3.png

I update the file as you can see in my screenshot but its not working.

Screenshot_4.png

Also the folder arrangement for the Second Image is correct? Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

freddyfoxxx updated Flutter BuySell For iOS Android ( Olx, Mercari, Offerup, Carousell, Buy Sell, Classified ) with a new update entry:

Flutter BuySell For iOS Android ( Olx, Mercari, Offerup, Carousell, Buy Sell, Classified ) ( 3.3 )

– Version : 3.3 | Changelog
– Released Date : 7 Jun 2022
– Provided Source Code : Flutter Project and the Backend(CodeIgniter).
– Website Also Available : BuySell Frontend
– You can try iOS | Android
– Are you looking for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Maimartava
Thank you so much bro, will try this update.

Am currently having issue with the flutter -sdk location, after installation I only see flutter folder in the directory or also that's the only folder in zip file.

Reactions: veera and mc_fox
please update 3.3 how can i download 3.3 not 3.2 in tital i see 3.2 please

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock