• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress v2.8.45

No permission to download
Babak updated FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress with a new update entry:

FluentCRM Pro v2.5.93

Download FluentCRM Pro v2.5.93 - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress Nulled Free
= v2.5.93 (Date: July 07, 2022 ) =

* Improved scheduled campaigns
* Huge Performance Improvement
* Fixed Country Name Filters
* Improved Contact Imports
* WP User Sync Issue fixed
* Contact Exclude from campaign fixed
* WP Ultimo conflict issue resolved

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm getting various errors while trying to make new campaigns, view contacts, set new autoations atc. "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'title')"

Depending what I'm trying to do it either says title, data & some others.

Has anyone else encountered this?

• Wow
Reactions: bobsmith
I'm getting various errors while trying to make new campaigns, view contacts, set new autoations atc. "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'title')"

Can you give us a list of the issues that you are getting, if that above is not all of them and a shot of any messages that are shown, so we can try to recreate them ourselves to have a fix, thanks.

@bobsmith

Hi, I am getting this error on the latest versions, and not working at all

Have you both just got this on latest version (v2.5.93) or does it still happen in previous version as well (v2.5.91)?

@bobsmith

Hi, I am getting this error on the latest versions, and not working at all

Used both nulled versions (v2.5.91 and v2.5.93) from this thread on local, sandbox and live site for testing and I don't get that error message.

Think you two must have been using the original files that were not nulled, so try it again with using just the nulled versions only.

is their a way to remove limit on how many sites we can use it. like it has maximum 50 site limit on official site. sorry for noob question in advance

Used both nulled versions (v2.5.91 and v2.5.93) from this thread on local, sandbox and live site for testing and I don't get that error message.

Think you two must have been using the original files that were not nulled, so try it again with using just the nulled versions only.
Hi,

I am using the original fluent crm plugin and fluent crm Pro nulled version of babiato

will this cause a issue?

Reactions: Krickrack
Hi,

I am using the original fluent crm plugin and fluent crm Pro nulled version of babiato

will this cause a issue?
If the free version is not here then you can install the free version from WordPress.

If the free version is included with the pro or premium version in a thread, then you need to install them both from here.

Reactions: Lalo
Can anyone help, integrations do not show tells me I need the pro version of FluentCRM???

I see people talking about installing the base plugin from here versus the WP version, is that the issue possibly, how do I find the base plugin, not seeing it here...

Help or advice much appreciated, testing integration with RafflePress Pro which is not connecting either.

Can anyone help, integrations do not show tells me I need the pro version of FluentCRM???

I see people talking about installing the base plugin from here versus the WP version, is that the issue possibly, how do I find the base plugin, not seeing it here...

Help or advice much appreciated, testing integration with RafflePress Pro which is not connecting either.
FYI, I'm using the unpaid version of FluentCRM directly from the WordPress repository with the pro version from here and touch wood, all seems to be working fine.

It could be an issue with your site setup or perhaps another plugin causing the problem?

Reactions: M.C
Went through & did clean install of WP, no plugins, installed Fluent from WP - activated, then installed Fluent Pro, installed elementor & pro from here, exactly the same...

Its been like this on every site I try. Integrations are never available & the web-hooks never work either.

1658450379347.png

1658450418005.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock