• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress v2.8.45

No permission to download
That's great. It seems like a very good CRM solution. I wonder if it's as good as mailpoet. Watched some tutorials, it seems more versatile. thanks for updating . can't wait to try the v2.0. Do I need the free version installed first or is it more like standalone plugin ?

Last edited:
That's great. It seems like a very good CRM solution. I wonder if it's as good as mailpoet. Watched some tutorials, it seems more versatile. thanks for updating . can't wait to try the v2.0. Do I need the free version installed first or is it more like standalone plugin ?
You will need Free and Premium Version both.

And this is far better than Mailpoet if setup correctly.

Reactions: Lalo

FluentCRM 2.0.2 Release​

Author:
We just shipped another awesome update. In this update, We have shipped some user-requested features like WooCommerce Refund Trigger, Add Notes from Automation, Oxygen Builder conditional and lots of improvements.
We also improved the email sending speed a lot (Almost 2X).
Please update all of your sites and enjoy the new goodies and improvements.
Read the full release note here: https://fluentcrm.com/fluentcrm-2-0-2/

180318856_4261210173892032_6736911115402591136_n.jpg

Reactions: bigmacgw1 and GSP
johnwick updated FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress with a new update entry:

FluentCRM Pro - Email Marketing Automation Dedicated to WordPress v2.0.2

180318856_4261210173892032_6736911115402591136_n-jpg.76351

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock