• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flix App v1.3 - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast

Thank you very much for sharing, I uploaded it to my hosting server but it does not load the images of the poster and cover. Can you help me? I already delete the cache but the error persists \ app \ cache. Thanks for your help. error 1.JPG error 2.JPG
Simple enable image extensions for php abd fileinnfo some cpanel not has default

Thank you very much for sharing, I uploaded it to my hosting server but it does not load the images of the poster and cover. Can you help me? I already delete the cache but the error persists \ app \ cache. Thanks for your help. error 1.JPG error 2.JPG
Can you share the latest version of the code or the one you have?

change version php to 7.0

It seems so

The files are different

Strange that the version was described as 2.3 in the files and not 2.2
everything is working fine, but when i click on add movie is shows error 404 and this error shows whenever i try to add series on channel any fix for this?

Problem with my update? Contain bug fixes lastest from codecanyon!:)

I didn't mean it, I was just reporting that the version numbering is different
If you look at the files they were described as version 2.3
And the developer claims to be 2.2
I say it is an error in version description
My thanks for posting the update as I had done before other versions
I haven't tested a new installation with this version you just posted or tried to update
People are very desperate to have the latest version when they do nothing useful with the versions already available
It is clearly good to have the new version that corrects possible errors of the previous

Reactions: wxsiret
check my website also app picasotv.xyz , picasotv.xyz/picasotvupdate.apk

I didn't mean it, I was just reporting that the version numbering is different
If you look at the files they were described as version 2.3
And the developer claims to be 2.2
I say it is an error in version description
My thanks for posting the update as I had done before other versions
I haven't tested a new installation with this version you just posted or tried to update
People are very desperate to have the latest version when they do nothing useful with the versions already available
It is clearly good to have the new version that corrects possible errors of the previous

I want to change episode order in my flix app
Can you help me how i can change episode order
Default episode layout as
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
But i want as it
Episode 04
Episode 03
Episode 02
Episode 01

Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
But i want as it
Episode 04
Episode 03
Episode 02
Episode 01
anyone please its urgent

Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
But i want as it
Episode 04
Episode 03
Episode 02
Episode 01
Use the arrow keys on the seasons tab in your admin panel to move up or down any episode.

Use the arrow keys on the seasons tab in your admin panel to move up or down any episode.
Sorry this method not useful for me .. i have one serials epsisode 500 + so always i can't use this method .
i want to direct last epsiode show on the top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mastbabia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock