• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast v4.1

No permission to download
Hello, I can not login to the panel, passwords do not work.

Passwords I have tried;
admin,
admin123,
admin321.

The version I am using: 3.3

Note: I used database.sql in version 1.3, but it didn't work.

Hello, I can not login to the panel, passwords do not work.

Passwords I have tried;
admin,
admin123,
admin321.

The version I am using: 3.3

Note: I used database.sql in version 1.3, but it didn't work.
Password is 123456

If it not working then check your database whether the credentials are proper or not, also try delete and create new database by uploading default database file.

Hello, I have solved the admin password problem, but I cannot send notifications, I set it in firebase, but there was a bit of a problem, but I think the notifications still do not work.

anyone please help in integrating Paypal on the app. web works fine but for android app it keeps bringing up this error. does anyone have succesful paypal working on android app?

Attachments

• IMG_20220801_193514.jpg
    IMG_20220801_193514.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hello, i have this problem i dont know if someone can help me, when i import a tv show on mi panel the first dosent appear (0 Episodes Imported in "Temporada 1")

Captura de pantalla (3).png

when i use direct link of mp4/mkv or m3u8 and play that in app app crashes

Hello, i have this problem i dont know if someone can help me, when i import a tv show on mi panel the first dosent appear (0 Episodes Imported in "Temporada 1")

Captura de pantalla (3).png
yes this sucks i also have to add episode details manually

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock