• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast v4.1

No permission to download
When I put Flix.Virmana.com/api/ url in the App then Content Show but when I put the API URL of my website then app does not show the contents, while some movies are available inside my admin panel

can someone help me plz
put this end of website url in app
/api/

Anyone needs original lisence for half the price for contacting flix app support and future updates DM me

What AD network are you people working with besides admob and fb as they ban the app when they find it. I am using unity ads. Is there any other ad network better than unity???

Will appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

please any one help me
actually I finished all processes in the android studio and there is no error show. and app is build successful and installed
but, as soon as I opened the app, there was an internet connection error and my connection was on and good internet speed.
so, what can I do now?
i can do it for you where are you from and whats your website ?

Application/.gradle/buildOutputCleanup/cache.properties (No such file or directory)

please how to fix it

Application/.gradle/buildOutputCleanup/cache.properties (No such file or directory)

please how to fix it
Clean the gradle and rebuild again also there maybe update available for gradle so connect internet before opening the project in android studio for the 1st time.

Anyone knows how to control the genre in home screen as i wanna to show specific ones only not all of them

@Babak @White Devil Please update the app.

UPDATE 2.2. (POSTED 13 OCT 2020 )​

* Terms and conditions added for Login / Subscription
* Refund policy page added
* Facebook audience network SDK updated to 6.1
* All libraries updated to last version
* Other bugs fixed

What AD network are you people working with besides admob and fb as they ban the app when they find it. I am using unity ads. Is there any other ad network better than unity???

Will appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.
Can you tell me how you integrated unity ads into it? Will be waiting for your reply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vkfind
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock