• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast

Flix App Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - TV Cast v4.1

No permission to download
Hello,

Flix is a better script but the problem is that it is easy for a smart guy to clone your application just by getting the URL of your web panel.

Who knows how to restrict access to the web panel url on other applications ?

Can you help me also ? I wants to upload it to gplay
In order for your application to be accepted by Google, you must first move all the content of the web panel to your domain, then you upload the application to Google, and when Google examines your application, it will see no content, because the application will be empty, then your application will be accepted.

Reactions: kishna4app
In order for your application to be accepted by Google, you must first move all the content of the web panel to your domain, then you upload the application to Google, and when Google examines your application, it will see no content, because the application will be empty, then your application will be accepted.

Noted with thanks bro 😍😍😍

Reactions: Rmix
Hello,

Flix is a better script but the problem is that it is easy for a smart guy to clone your application just by getting the URL of your web panel.

Change secure key and cant connect with your url in app follow documentation :)

Change secure key and cant connect with your url in app follow documentation :)

Hi, thanks for your reply, but in the documentation I did not find how to change the security key, can you help me to do that? How to change the security key?

Hello,

but there no profit in that bcz u are the only one who can change ad id and other setting

Hi all friends, anyone using admob or Facebook audience with flixx app there is any copyright issue with these networks please suggest which network batter nd avoid copyright suspension thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock