Flix App Movies  - Online Movies / TV shows on Android

Flix App Movies - Online Movies / TV shows on Android v2.2

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

code999

Oct 14, 2020
hi al frnds facing issue with package change error (No matching client found for package name) i follow the documentation but every time facing the same error please help thanks

itspathanofficial

Trusted Uploader
Mar 26, 2020
India
hi al frnds facing issue with package change error (No matching client found for package name) i follow the documentation but every time facing the same error please help thanks
No matching client found for package name

this error is because of google json, replace the json file with your own json file in app folder

Reactions: code999

code999

Oct 14, 2020
hi all friends, when i search a movie or serial its import successfully as you see below in the image but after i save

Image is not loading please anyone help me to resolve this thanks

after click on save > edit

Baljeet042

Aug 1, 2020
india
hi all
hi all friends, when i search a movie or serial its import successfully as you see below in the image but after i save

br deete

bro delete proud folder

code999

Oct 14, 2020
Hi friends, error in admin panel and with import movies and series, always poster not showing, please help me to resolve this error thanks..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syncsyntaxerror