• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites v1.5

No permission to download
UPDATE INFOMATION

Checked with another browser no error. Problem in Chrome
I still can't build the IOS build
tha's craxy. so the error is only in chrome? every other browser uses the V8 engine at this point lol... maybe it's an extension? try in incognito?

tha's craxy. so the error is only in chrome? every other browser uses the V8 engine at this point lol... maybe it's an extension? try in incognito?
Works in incognito

Of the extensions, there is nothing strange Lighthouse, Detectors React and VUE JS, Wappalazer

I also inserted the key into the database, the generation of androyd keys still does not work

Works in incognito

Of the extensions, there is nothing strange Lighthouse, Detectors React and VUE JS, Wappalazer

I also inserted the key into the database, the generation of androyd keys still does not work
okay, does the inserted key work for you? Is there any other major issue with 1.5 asides the inability to generate android keys?

Works in incognito

I also feel like it has a lot of trouble for now become it's still new.

With this version also I am getting a location error when I am trying to publish the app.

Any solution?
This new version is working perfectly, I published 2 applications on the playstore and they were approved without errors. Did you install this version? Or updated?

Hello,

why i receved this error on publish app ?

Can anyone make a video with publish steps on google ?

Thank you

1657282928579.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock