• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites v1.5

No permission to download
1659070276519.png

Good afternoon. I ask you for help. I installed the script. Entered data from Github and Codemagic, then installed a Cron request.

I open the admin panel at the link /#/admin/dashboard and it just loads endlessly. Looked through the developer console. Saw js error in app.36516154.js file

Please tell me what is the problem?
Deleted the setup file too.

1659304135547.png
I'm facing with problem of uploading logo, app icon, etc... the circle just going around but no changes the image which i choose not installed. is there any way to fix this ?
Check that your upload folder permissions are set to 775/755

1659070276519.png

Good afternoon. I ask you for help. I installed the script. Entered data from Github and Codemagic, then installed a Cron request.

I open the admin panel at the link /#/admin/dashboard and it just loads endlessly. Looked through the developer console. Saw js error in app.36516154.js file

Please tell me what is the problem?
im experiencing this same issue too, after i unzip and uploaded the files , i load my domain but it just keep loading endlessly..were you able to solve it ? and how?

Reactions: alex211
im experiencing this same issue too, after i unzip and uploaded the files , i load my domain but it just keep loading endlessly..were you able to solve it ? and how?
You should check previous answers. That's all solved, just search right here

And folks, if you don't have version 1.6.1, it won't fix the SDK error.

Let's get together as a group and buy for someone null here in babato

Attachments

• 2022-08-04_220137.jpg
    2022-08-04_220137.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: babaagba
hi guys, i have being trying to upload logo, but i kept getting this error message, i actually uploaded the correct dimension but it kept saying it must be 1200x1200... even after changing the image to 1200x1200

Attachments

• logo issue.png
    logo issue.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 35
i have checked from 1 to the 38th page of the discussion, i cant find an answer... if you know what i can do to resolve the logo issue please help... thanks in advance

hi guys, i have being trying to upload logo, but i kept getting this error message, i actually uploaded the correct dimension but it kept saying it must be 1200x1200... even after changing the image to 1200x1200
seems no one is willing to help with this issue, i have being able to install and everything is working fine except this logo filetype issue

seems no one is willing to help with this issue, i have being able to install and everything is working fine except this logo filetype issue
If it's Logo, then it's 1200x1200 (up to 0.5MB)
but APP LOGO must be 1024x1024 (up to 1MB). The language of the error itself mistskenly says 1200x1200 in both cases. Please check which one you're trying to upload.

Guys, has anyone had this error? Could you help me to solve it? Thanks in advance (version 1.5)

IOS ERROR preview Opera Instantâneo_2022-08-11_210459_meusiteemapp.cf.png

ANDROID ERROR preview

Opera Instantâneo_2022-08-11_210921_meusiteemapp.cf.png

In order for us to buy this item we need 25 people each have to give $10. If anyone is inside. We will make a topic so that we can organize
How is the kitty going to buy? I want to join, how many people are already on the project?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock