• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites

Flangapp - SAAS Online App Builder From Websites v1.5

No permission to download
@bouix please update item, latest version is 1.6

15.07.2022 (version 1.6)
- added QR preview mode with Expo Go app (experimentally)
- added option "Make screenshot" for iOS and Android preview
- added option "Reinstall app" for iOS and Android preview
- fixed create new Push newsletter problem
- fixed ERROR ITMS-90474 for Testflight publications process
- other small bug fixes

+1
@bouix please update item, latest version is 1.6

15.07.2022 (version 1.6)
- added QR preview mode with Expo Go app (experimentally)
- added option "Make screenshot" for iOS and Android preview
- added option "Reinstall app" for iOS and Android preview
- fixed create new Push newsletter problem
- fixed ERROR ITMS-90474 for Testflight publications process
- other small bug fixes

Hello! Starting from version 1.4, the service does not work fully without a purchase code. Is this solved in this script?

Hello! Starting from version 1.4, the service does not work fully without a purchase code. Is this solved in this script?
the only thing that doesn't work correctly is the *jks automatic generator, the rest works perfectly.

even so you can still send the jks file normally.

Please be clearer on what doesn't work for you.

Reactions: pavellllll
Привет! Что не работает хорошо для вас? У меня все отлично работает!

When sending a push notification, an error appears:

Server is not available!

Despite the fact that the system shows the number of subscribers and comes through onesignal (if messages are sent manually to onesignal, they go through).

1658484438209.png

AH01071: Got error ‘Primary script unknown’ in the logs for PHP 7.4.3 FPM by Apache. What does that mean?

Have you tried to publish it?

When I tried to publish I was getting this error

1658503220868.png

* 15.07.2022 (version 1.6)
- fixed ERROR ITMS-90474 for Testflight publications process.

Hi. /backend/writable/project/ios/info.plist

add this: <key>UIRequiresFullScreen</key><true/>

Just curious how does this actually work does it just convert the website to app and is it downloadable

1658524448064.png
Does anyone have such a problem? Every time I create an app and set up onesignal, the push notifications section doesn't work. If I manually make a mailout through the interface of onesignal itself, the history of sending messages will appear here, but when I try to send, it will still give an error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock