• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Finally, Babak is back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its weird, I tried to login today with an account I created after "the event" and it didn't like that account either. Strangely enough, when I try to register my former name "chrisrand" its claiming that my past account exists, but then it doesn't exist when I try to reset password with the email previously registered.

Came back of after few months Glad Babiato is back!

But my account went to negative, posts missing hmm will start again!

Last edited:
Reactions: m1zz
Is there any possibility that reps earned back will be added to accounts?

Since the reactions received tab clearly show previous reps! @Deepansh @Babak
No way to do it as the Database Dump they held was a bit outdated, what I suggest to you is to upload again your missing resources to gain again the reactions! ;)

No way to do it as the Database Dump they held was a bit outdated, what I suggest to you is to upload again your missing resources to gain again the reactions! ;)
Yup I understand but the "user profile" have not lost the data of reps that's why I asked

LOL "............. a bit outdated"??? sh**, this was the one the Vikings were using!!! 😜 😜 😜

LOL "............. a bit outdated"??? sh**, this was the one the Vikings were using!!! 😜 😜 😜
LMFAO I didn't wanted to be too drastic, but luckily we have overcome also this issue aside to the DDoS issued by banned lamers willing to vindicate themselves for their Ban with their ridiculous Botnets bandwidth power, when I was 14 yo my Botnet was already stronger lol. No way to fu** around with cloudflare properly configured and strict IPTables rules.

True, the Database was from Vikings time, but suddenly Ronin Shady Warriors have been allied with Babiato's Team to kick ass those lamers and make Babiato stronger and better then ever!

;)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vinu and TassieNZ
Hi everyone.
I'm not sure if this is just me or what, but I have noticed that ever since there was that issue with Babiato going down, I no longer receive browser push notifications. I'm not sure if that's the correct term, but I used to get a little red dot on the Babiato icon in my bookmarks bar whenever there was a new notification, and I don't ever get them anymore. Will the developers of Babiato be adding it back? Or is it something they decided against?
Anyway, I just thought I would throw that out there :)
P.S. I Love Babiato!!!! :love:

Reactions: arvien
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock