• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Finally, Babak is back <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think after veeery long time, i was really sad about a page or a community forum being shutdown. today by luck i've checked once again and seeing it online again, kinda made me so happy!

I don't think I'll ever see a forum like this again, let's wake up again to always be alive.
Welcome back @Babak, see u again.
Thanks

hey guys sry we lost many registred members
but lets start again guys i will work harder to recover babiato again
seems we have some bugs and cache problem
im waiting for andy to update xenforo to latest
Welcome back I often thought you were a robot,hhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: Babak
Glad to see Babak back!
Unfortunately My account was wiped out as well.
May we know the reason what happened, was it a hacking attack or something else?

Welcome back @Babak, without you, this forum seems to be empty.
I can here to see why I am not receiving update emails and found out that my account is not even available here. I just re-registered myself here. I don't know what happened babiato.

Welcome back @Babak bro. Happy to see we are heading towards our milestone, let's not thing about what happened, We will raise in much heights again..

Welcome back, @Babak never give up bro we will start uploading and helping membres again Babiato is the community not the website.

p.s : i feel like a virgin with the 0's everywhere 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock