• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Spack - Tasks Management System

Spack - Tasks Management System 2.4.1

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Spack - Tasks Management System - Spack - Tasks Management System

photo_2022-04-26_14-12-42.jpg

Spack is a tasks management system that is a great fit for any teams looking to work together. With a clean, modern and highly interactive design you can easily collaborate with your team members in order to get tasks done.

We take care of every single detail in the system, the design is done from scratch to fit your need. We chose the most powerful technologies to build this system like: Laravel, Tailwindcss, and Livewire.

Read more about this resource...

Base downloaded from site after checking purchase code.
To nulled, need a purchase code or copy database after installation.
If available base or purchase code, write to me.

when i see inside the sourcecode , at installation step , it require to download "spack.zip" from their website. or if u have purcase code then u can download manually from https://spack-admin . codedott . com/download .

I tried to cancel this system, but it works with external downloads via api, it is only possible to download after the license is granted, then it would be possible to cancel with complete code.

Reactions: sundar50000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock