• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filter Everything - WordPress & WooCommerce Products Filter

Filter Everything - WordPress & WooCommerce Products Filter v1.8.4

No permission to download
Babak updated Filter Everything - WordPress & WooCommerce Products Filter with a new update entry:

Filter Everything v1.8.3

Download Filter Everything v1.8.3 - WordPress & WooCommerce products Filter Nulled Free
= v1.8.3 = Release Date - 14 February 2024

* Dev - Increased plugin performance and made faster it up to 10 times
* Fix - Added compatibility with PHP > 8.1, removed FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING error
* Fix - Fixed bug with Date view available by default in a filter
* Fix - Fixed the issue with products with empty '_sale_price' meta values and wrong On sale counters
* Fix - Fixed issue with a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm a first time user and it looks like v1.8.3 doesn't work properly. It does say REGISTERED in the top right corner, but when creating filters, I get this error:

Error: you can not update settings because the Filter Everything Pro plugin is locked. Please, enter your license key to unlock it.

I downgraded to v1.8.2 and that one works!

Reactions: Unreal_NFS
Babak updated Filter Everything - WordPress & WooCommerce Products Filter with a new update entry:

Filter Everything v1.8.4

Download Filter Everything v1.8.4 - WordPress & WooCommerce products Filter Nulled Free
= v1.8.4 = Release Date - 08 April 2024

* Dev - Tested and improved compatibility with WordPress 6.5
* Fix - Fixed issue with Filter Set for a post page
* Fix - Fixed issue with preview products in draft status and PHP > 8.2
* Fix - Fixed JS error occurred on type in the Search field input
* Fix - Issue with incorrect attribute 'for' in the Filters Widget title label

Read the rest of this update entry...

i try it, but i create filter in this way

1. Create Filter Set with Post type “Product”
2. Create Filter by “Product Visibility
3. Exclude terms “Featured” and “Outofstock”
4. Sort terms by “Term name cba”

but , stars icons not showing in the filter
i'm using hello elementor theme
@Babak

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock