• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform

Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform V1.8

No permission to download
i didn't try on or i didn't do any change on my akotv.me yet because i use my https://gdrplayer.co/ only
and that akotv.me is to show only to that user that the installation is work fine even on addon domain.
no no....
i mean... after i install and not doing any change... the file error... like the screenshoot
(sorry i have no idea what word i should use) but all i mean is the name of downloaded files is not right... can you see, the name of my tested uploaded files? and what name of the files that i get when downloaded it?

this my problem... and idk how to deal with this... that's why i says on reply above...

i hope you can understand my point with my bad english :')

Reactions: Freshy
no no....
i mean... after i install and not doing any change... the file error... like the screenshoot
(sorry i have no idea what word i should use) but all i mean is the name of downloaded files is not right... can you see, the name of my tested uploaded files? and what name of the files that i get when downloaded it?

this my problem... and idk how to deal with this... that's why i says on reply above...

i hope you can understand my point with my bad english :')
yeah i see its change the name of file to the id link. i don't know if on us only or the developer do that.
you can check on original source codecanyon if same

yeah i see its change the name of file to the id link. i don't know if on us only or the developer do that.
you can check on original source codecanyon if same
yeah on my side, all did the same....

earlier i think the script was a good (They have wasabi)
but lack of security and this bug.....T.T

I have a weird issue...
I uploaded all the files using FTP (i dont use cpanel)
completed Step 1 - entering in the DB info
- confirmed DB was populated
Step 2- shows the error:
Oops… You just found an error page
We are sorry but the page you are looking for was not found

Cant seem away around it?

I have a weird issue...
I uploaded all the files using FTP (i dont use cpanel)
completed Step 1 - entering in the DB info
- confirmed DB was populated
Step 2- shows the error:
Oops… You just found an error page
We are sorry but the page you are looking for was not found

Cant seem away around it?
change your php

Ahh thanks @dhanamerdeka that allowed me to get to step4, which is create the user, but wont get past.
I found the error in the suplied documentation, when getting the error 500, to make sure the DB has Auto Increment enabled.. (really bad db implementation on install script)

Ahh thanks @dhanamerdeka that allowed me to get to step4, which is create the user, but wont get past.
I found the error in the suplied documentation, when getting the error 500, to make sure the DB has Auto Increment enabled.. (really bad db implementation on install script)
well now,
the problem i have is on the file name,
the name turn to random character (the name follow the last link)

you can fix these bug on your side?

tuton012 updated Filebob - File Sharing And Storage Platform with a new update entry:

V1.3.0

Version 1.3.0

- Hotlink protection / Disabling direct download.
- Download URL more dynamic / example.com/link.
- File renamed problem fixed / By adding string to the original name.
- Max file size changed / Converted by size.
- All file extensions are allowed.
- Ability to change waiting time from admin panel.
- Ability to change and adding file icons from the admin panel.
- Ability to change colors from the admin panel.
- Ability to add User or Admin on admin panel.
- New home page...

Read the rest of this update entry...

modify script on homepage (delete the pace where you can drop the files)
so when someone not login, they can't upload

this also can work with disable register form
when we want to upload a file, get this error and don't file upload, how we can solve this problem? 121.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock