• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

.fefg Ransomware Attack

huda98

Apr 4, 2021
ES.Java
Hello everyone, one of my co-workers was hit by a ransomware attack which made his files encrypted into a .fefg extension and unfortunately he doesn't have a backup file

I tried googling this virus but no search results were posted more than a week ago, so there are no comments or reviews about existing methods to deal with this virus. I'm afraid that if I go blindly to the tutorial and download the decryptor they recommend I end up in even worse trouble.

do you guys have any suggestions about this kind of virus or i can just let the file go and reinstall the pc

you can try panda antivirus free
or comodo antivirus free
or KAV

if they cannot repair...
submit sample to them

if you dont have much time

just let it go....
but reinstalling PC with totally un touch installer
and temporary do not open or access file media/file (pendrive/hdd external)
that already pluged(connected) when you get this virus

at least until AV vendor can remove it or block it

also you can jjust open google.com and search .fefg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock