• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Feels good to be part of this group, thanks alot

lnandogomes

Nov 13, 2019
Im a graphic designer from Brazil! I like all things related to spirituality, self enquiry. I like raw food and long walks in the mountains near my town.

I use the stuff grabbed here from my friends to test my designs, apps, wireframes and sometimes to have some fun.

Im a happy person, i dont need much and I like to make peoples lives more lovely.

Recently I had a small introduction just to follow the rules but this nice admin alerted me I here writing about me.

I used to weight 260lbs and faced lots of bullies, i forgave all of them, they were part of a greater cause, Im starting a youtube channel about my healing so i can help another people.

So much is going on in the mind that sometimes is difficult to see a carrer, or ssomething like that, i mean, make money so i do some sites, designs and sell to people who need

Thanks alot,

See u

Last edited:
Reactions: sternyduke
For me ... Yes ...
I have 1 day VS 2 years ... The forum has 3, so it is already honorable. And it's cool that he's getting active, same as in 2021

I have 1 day VS 2 years
I suppose you didn't look at your registration time isn't it? Did you just buy this account or what?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock