• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fastor - Multipurpose Responsive Opencart Theme

Fastor - Multipurpose Responsive Opencart Theme v2.4

No permission to download

geshcheto

Jul 30, 2020
geshcheto submitted a new resource:

Fastor - Multipurpose Responsive Opencart Theme - Fastor - Multipurpose Responsive Opencart Theme

Fastor-v2.3-Multipurpose-Responsive-Opencart-Theme.jpg
Fastor is the best product we ever did. It’s most powerfull OpenCart theme with tons of options. Included modules allows you to save more than $200 and create store without additional costs. Demo content is perfect solution to have store ready in just few clicks. It’s more than theme.

Fastor is packed with features and layouts so not only will you be creating beautiful OpenCart websites easily, you will also receive huge savings with our included...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
do not recommend this template
for over a year we have been using it on version 2.3
very heavy. it cannot be optimized for fast loading.
even the developer himself (from Poland) refused to optimize it for us.

do not recommend this template
for over a year we have been using it on version 2.3
very heavy. it cannot be optimized for fast loading.
even the developer himself (from Poland) refused to optimize it for us.
It is already optimized for version 3.x
Kindly check https://sahityasarowar.com/ opencart version is 3.0.3.3 and theme version js latest.

Don't be offended. This is not a complaint against you. I just expressed my opinion about the template. Your link only confirms my experience. Sorry, but is this an optimization?
Time to Interactive - 149 sec.
It's just unimaginable. This is the first time I've seen such a thing. I think there are still problems with hosting.

1626855668215.png

Don't be offended. This is not a complaint against you. I just expressed my opinion about the template. Your link only confirms my experience. Sorry, but is this an optimization?
Time to Interactive - 149 sec.
It's just unimaginable. This is the first time I've seen such a thing. I think there are still problems with hosting.

1626855668215.png
You can use journal theme in this case.

Tell me please, are you a developer?
I have a store with 35,000 items. Opencart 3.0.3.7
I have tried many different themes.
In my humble opinion, all large templates are impossible to use. If you want to get a fast shop.
Perhaps you have a different experience. What do you recommend to optimize the magagin and increase the speed?

Tell me please, are you a developer?
I have a store with 35,000 items. Opencart 3.0.3.7
I have tried many different themes.
In my humble opinion, all large templates are impossible to use. If you want to get a fast shop.
Perhaps you have a different experience. What do you recommend to optimize the magagin and increase the speed?
Share your domain link please then I will recommend only..

Answered in a PM.
Thanks
can u plz share the feedback on ur shop url with respect to the optimisation. bcoz, I am planning to launch a portal with 3,00,000 products to start with. so , would like to take a look on the suggestions to speen up the loading & also for super fast search results for user to search from those 300000+ products

Can someone help me? after installing I can't access my store front, I always get this error. I'm using opencart 3.0.3.3

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2022-10-19 011828.png
    Captura de tela 2022-10-19 011828.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock