• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Fake Instagram Account Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabio_hiwap

Sep 16, 2020
hey guys, i want to ask if anyone know a system for have account bann on instagram?
I know some smm services can give this type of problem, but if i want give some problems to someone account who i dont like what i can do?

how i can make one account banned in instagram? ;)
this can be a very interesting point ::D ahahahhhaha

why no talk about this?
this can be a good help for make safe your account too..
your asking about how to ban someone account no on how to secure your account

Reactions: Babak
hey guys, i want to ask if anyone know a system for have account bann on instagram?
I know some smm services can give this type of problem, but if i want give some problems to someone account who i dont like what i can do?

how i can make one account banned in instagram? ;)
this can be a very interesting point ::D ahahahhhaha

Hello Fabio, how are you doing? I hope you're good. Let me tell you something, there are many routes to ban someone on instagram. If you really want to ban it, keep reading and I'll explain for you very smoothly. But be careful... The steps necessary require you to be very smart and agile, otherwise the police is going to arrest you. First you need to go to this person instagram and like exactly 5 photos (no more, no less - this will activate the instagram Hack Script automatically, then wait 1 minute. Then you send the following private message to this person: "I'm sorry for whatever happened between us, I acted foolish and shouldn't have done what I did these days. I don't expect for you to accept my apologies but from the bottom of my broken and cold heart I hope things could become better again. Sincerely, yours"

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock