• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Facebook ADS (Help)

Hey guys,
I want to increase the check-in of my Facebook Page. What can be done to increase it?
I think Facebook has given the complete explanation about how to increase, such as must pay 5$ for reaching an audience 10-100 visitor? Or I'm wrong hope this can help you here

Hey guys,
I want to increase the check-in of my Facebook Page. What can be done to increase it?

Hi there.
One simple trick I learned a while ago that works very well.

Use your page banner as a CALL TO ACTION!
99% of pages out there do not do it, and I really do not understand why.

Basically, go to Canva and design your banner as normal, but add a BIG CALL TO ACTION = tell people what to do.
Put arrows to the like or follow or call me button (under the banner) or whatever you want them to do.

Yes, people need to be told what to do even if it is so obvious, this has always been one of the main rules in marketing for the past 100 years.

PS: Ads alone are not enough, you need to search for direct marketing and copywriting strategies, etc...

Don't forget to say thank you.
I hope this helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock